Man knocked out after being attacked by two men
- Credit: Archant
A man was knocked out and was taken to hospital after being assaulted by two other men.
The attack happened on London Road, Brandon, at around 9.30pm on Sunday, February 24.
The victim had been walking along the road with a woman before becoming involved in a shouting match with two men, Suffolk Police said.
Officers said he was then assaulted and fell to the floor, ending up in the road.
The man was knocked out and suffered injuries to the back of his head, elbow and arm, and was taken to West Suffolk Hospital by the ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries are not being described as serious, nor was the woman with the victim assaulted, police understand.
The road was closed for around an hour while police and the ambulance service were at the scene.
- 1 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 2 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 3 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 4 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 5 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 6 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 7 Police looking for wanted west Suffolk man Darren Pountney
- 8 Inquest opens into death of 32-year-old Anthony Hibble
- 9 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 10 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said: “Any witnesses should call Suffolk police on 101, quoting incident number 37/10956/19”