Man knocked out after being attacked by two men
- Credit: Archant
A man was knocked out and was taken to hospital after being assaulted by two other men.
The attack happened on London Road, Brandon, at around 9.30pm on Sunday, February 24.
The victim had been walking along the road with a woman before becoming involved in a shouting match with two men, Suffolk Police said.
Officers said he was then assaulted and fell to the floor, ending up in the road.
The man was knocked out and suffered injuries to the back of his head, elbow and arm, and was taken to West Suffolk Hospital by the ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries are not being described as serious, nor was the woman with the victim assaulted, police understand.
The road was closed for around an hour while police and the ambulance service were at the scene.
- 1 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 2 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 5 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 6 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns
- 7 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 8 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 9 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 10 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said: “Any witnesses should call Suffolk police on 101, quoting incident number 37/10956/19”