Driver suffers fractured shoulder in crash on busy town road
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a fractured shoulder after a crash involving two cars.
Emergency services were called to a crash between a Ford Focus and a Peugeot 407 on the junction of Station Lane and Mundford Road in Thetford at 9.48am on Wednesday, July 24.
The road was closed as fire crews from Thetford and Attleborough made the scene safe and re-opened at about 10.45am.
The man, the driver of the Peugeot, suffered a fractured shoulder in the crash and received treatment at the scene from the East of England Ambulance Service.
He was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further assessment and care.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been re-opened and traffic has cleared from the area.
- 1 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 2 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 3 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 4 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 5 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 6 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 7 Pub safety fears disrupt town museum reopening
- 8 85% of West Suffolk Hospital staff vaccinated in battle to meet demand on health service
- 9 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 10 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s