Driver suffers fractured shoulder in crash on busy town road
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a fractured shoulder after a crash involving two cars.
Emergency services were called to a crash between a Ford Focus and a Peugeot 407 on the junction of Station Lane and Mundford Road in Thetford at 9.48am on Wednesday, July 24.
The road was closed as fire crews from Thetford and Attleborough made the scene safe and re-opened at about 10.45am.
The man, the driver of the Peugeot, suffered a fractured shoulder in the crash and received treatment at the scene from the East of England Ambulance Service.
He was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further assessment and care.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been re-opened and traffic has cleared from the area.
- 1 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 2 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 3 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 8 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 9 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 10 Four men to appear in court charged with shooting incident