Driver suffers fractured shoulder in crash on busy town road
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a fractured shoulder after a crash involving two cars.
Emergency services were called to a crash between a Ford Focus and a Peugeot 407 on the junction of Station Lane and Mundford Road in Thetford at 9.48am on Wednesday, July 24.
The road was closed as fire crews from Thetford and Attleborough made the scene safe and re-opened at about 10.45am.
The man, the driver of the Peugeot, suffered a fractured shoulder in the crash and received treatment at the scene from the East of England Ambulance Service.
He was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further assessment and care.
The road has been re-opened and traffic has cleared from the area.
- 1 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 2 Pair deny dangerous driving on the A11 in Suffolk
- 3 Jess Glynne cancels summer show in Thetford Forest
- 4 Homes with dedicated support for rough sleepers to be built in Thetford
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 7 Rescued Mariah and Carey recovering after A11 crash
- 8 These are the dog breeds given up most at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 9 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 10 'We must learn to live with Covid' says health secretary on Plan B's end