Driver suffers fractured shoulder in crash on busy town road
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a fractured shoulder after a crash involving two cars.
Emergency services were called to a crash between a Ford Focus and a Peugeot 407 on the junction of Station Lane and Mundford Road in Thetford at 9.48am on Wednesday, July 24.
The road was closed as fire crews from Thetford and Attleborough made the scene safe and re-opened at about 10.45am.
The man, the driver of the Peugeot, suffered a fractured shoulder in the crash and received treatment at the scene from the East of England Ambulance Service.
He was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further assessment and care.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been re-opened and traffic has cleared from the area.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 3 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 4 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 6 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 7 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 8 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 9 Election 2021: Candidates confirmed for six West Suffolk Council by-elections
- 10 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park