Driver suffers fractured shoulder in crash on busy town road
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a fractured shoulder after a crash involving two cars.
Emergency services were called to a crash between a Ford Focus and a Peugeot 407 on the junction of Station Lane and Mundford Road in Thetford at 9.48am on Wednesday, July 24.
The road was closed as fire crews from Thetford and Attleborough made the scene safe and re-opened at about 10.45am.
The man, the driver of the Peugeot, suffered a fractured shoulder in the crash and received treatment at the scene from the East of England Ambulance Service.
He was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further assessment and care.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been re-opened and traffic has cleared from the area.
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 5 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 6 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 10 From infighting to foreign secretary - Elizabeth Truss' rise to success