Motorcyclist in hospital with life-threatening injuries after A143 crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries after a crash on the A143 at the weekend.
The incident happened at about 3.54pm on Saturday at the junction with Old Bury Road in Palgrave.
A collision between three motorcycles, including a red Honda Fireblade, an orange KTM 250 and a blue Kawasaki ER 500 resulted in paramedics and air ambulance attending the scene.
Police have now confirmed a man in his 50s was airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge, having suffered life-threatening injuries.
His condition is described as critical but stable.
The two other riders suffered minor injuries, with one taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Road closures were put in place while an investigation was carried out.
Police are appealing for any witnesses to the collision to come forward, along with anyone driving in the area prior to the incident who has a dashcam in their vehicle.
- 1 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 2 Firefighters tackling large fire near country park
- 3 Shed left destroyed after garden fire in west Suffolk
- 4 20 fire engines and 90 firefighters contain large forest blaze
- 5 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 6 'Could have caused explosion': Eco-warrior stops Thetford fire spreading
- 7 Town to host free outdoor screening of Encanto with street food stalls
- 8 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 9 Where will be the hottest place in Norfolk this weekend?
- 10 'Incredible' firefighters spend nearly 12 hours tackling forest blaze
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team, quoting reference: CAD 244 of June 4.