Man, 54, died after fall
The inquest was opened on Wednesday into a Thetford man who died after falling and hitting his head.
Vladimir Beljajev, 54, of Hillary Road, Thetford, was found collapsed on a public way bridge on June 17.
Coroner William Armstrong said: “There is some evidence to suggest he declined medical assistance. He returned to his home address.
“He was later taken to West Suffolk Hosptial where severe head injuires were diagnosed.”
Mr Beljajev died in hospital on June 18.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem revealed he died from severe head injuries.
Mr Armstrong said there were no injuries to indicate any third party involvement.
- 1 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 2 Pub safety fears disrupt town museum reopening
- 3 Suffolk adhering to lockdown three restrictions as much as first lockdown, data shows
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 6 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 7 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 8 Police amazed no one hurt after tree falls on Fiat 500
- 9 Ten high intensity exercises to 'start your day right'
- 10 Care home residents get taste of skydiving and rollercoasters
The inquest was adjourned to a later date.