Man, 54, died after fall
The inquest was opened on Wednesday into a Thetford man who died after falling and hitting his head.
Vladimir Beljajev, 54, of Hillary Road, Thetford, was found collapsed on a public way bridge on June 17.
Coroner William Armstrong said: “There is some evidence to suggest he declined medical assistance. He returned to his home address.
“He was later taken to West Suffolk Hosptial where severe head injuires were diagnosed.”
Mr Beljajev died in hospital on June 18.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem revealed he died from severe head injuries.
Mr Armstrong said there were no injuries to indicate any third party involvement.
- 1 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 2 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 5 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 6 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns
- 7 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 8 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 9 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 10 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
The inquest was adjourned to a later date.