Man, 54, died after fall
The inquest was opened on Wednesday into a Thetford man who died after falling and hitting his head.
Vladimir Beljajev, 54, of Hillary Road, Thetford, was found collapsed on a public way bridge on June 17.
Coroner William Armstrong said: “There is some evidence to suggest he declined medical assistance. He returned to his home address.
“He was later taken to West Suffolk Hosptial where severe head injuires were diagnosed.”
Mr Beljajev died in hospital on June 18.
A post mortem revealed he died from severe head injuries.
Mr Armstrong said there were no injuries to indicate any third party involvement.
- 1 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 2 Firefighters tackling large fire near country park
- 3 Shed left destroyed after garden fire in west Suffolk
- 4 'Could have caused explosion': Eco-warrior stops Thetford fire spreading
- 5 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 6 14 fire crews continue to battle large forest blaze near country park
- 7 Town to host free outdoor screening of Encanto with street food stalls
- 8 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 9 Where will be the hottest place in Norfolk this weekend?
- 10 'Incredible' firefighters spend nearly 12 hours tackling forest blaze
The inquest was adjourned to a later date.