Lorry overturns after spilling load
David Bale A lorry delivering to Morrison's supermarket overturned at a roundabout in Thetford after shedding its load of about 2,000 small bags of logs on the busy A11.
A lorry delivering to Morrisons supermarkets overturned at a roundabout at Thetford yesterday after shedding its load of about 2,000 bags of logs on the busy A11 Norwich road.
It happened at about 10am at the roundabout with the A134 King's Lynn road and A1066 road to Diss. The A11 southbound carriageway between the roundabout and the B1107 Brandon road roundabout was closed for a time afterwards.
The lorry driver was unhurt.
You may also want to watch:
Police said a low-loader was drafted in to gather up the log bags that had landed on the road.
- 1 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 2 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 7 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 10 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond