Lorry crash at Lynford
Emma Knights A man has been taken to hospital with injuries that that are thought to be serious following a crash at Lynford this morning.The collision between a car and a heavy goods lorry happened on the A134 at about 6.
A man has been taken to hospital with serious head injuries following a crash at Lynford this morning.
The collision between a car and a heavy goods lorry happened on the A134 at about 6.20am.
The road was closed until 11am while the lorry was being moved, and traffic was diverted along the A1065.
You may also want to watch:
The man who suffered head injuries has been taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge and police have said his condition is believed to be serious but not life-threatening.
A second person has been taken to West Suffolk Hospital.
- 1 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 6 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 7 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 8 5 virtual games to play with family and friends over Zoom
- 9 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 10 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
Fire crews from Thetford, Methwold and King's Lynn attended the scene of the crash.