Lorry crash at Lynford
Emma Knights A man has been taken to hospital with injuries that that are thought to be serious following a crash at Lynford this morning.The collision between a car and a heavy goods lorry happened on the A134 at about 6.
A man has been taken to hospital with serious head injuries following a crash at Lynford this morning.
The collision between a car and a heavy goods lorry happened on the A134 at about 6.20am.
The road was closed until 11am while the lorry was being moved, and traffic was diverted along the A1065.
The man who suffered head injuries has been taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge and police have said his condition is believed to be serious but not life-threatening.
A second person has been taken to West Suffolk Hospital.
- 1 Train delays as lorry hits railway bridge
- 2 Crowdfunder for terminally ill mum to fulfil dream of marrying partner
- 3 Police search for owner of puppy lost near Mildenhall
- 4 Concerns raised over plans for holiday cabins at equestrian centre
- 5 Final consultation to be undertaken on future of Thetford Market Place
- 6 'She was the glue' - Family's loving tribute to devoted mum Netty
- 7 Rare chance to rent a 16th century farmhouse overlooking a Norfolk estate
- 8 Catalytic converters stolen from three cars in Mildenhall in one night
- 9 Five-year-old child struck by car in Brandon discharged from hospital
- 10 Motorbike and car crash on A134 near Norfolk village
Fire crews from Thetford, Methwold and King's Lynn attended the scene of the crash.