Lorry crash at Lynford
Emma Knights A man has been taken to hospital with injuries that that are thought to be serious following a crash at Lynford this morning.The collision between a car and a heavy goods lorry happened on the A134 at about 6.
A man has been taken to hospital with serious head injuries following a crash at Lynford this morning.
The collision between a car and a heavy goods lorry happened on the A134 at about 6.20am.
The road was closed until 11am while the lorry was being moved, and traffic was diverted along the A1065.
You may also want to watch:
The man who suffered head injuries has been taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge and police have said his condition is believed to be serious but not life-threatening.
A second person has been taken to West Suffolk Hospital.
- 1 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 2 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 5 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 8 Suffolk serviceman named among America's top 12 airmen
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
Fire crews from Thetford, Methwold and King's Lynn attended the scene of the crash.