Lorry crash at Lynford
Emma Knights A man has been taken to hospital with injuries that that are thought to be serious following a crash at Lynford this morning.The collision between a car and a heavy goods lorry happened on the A134 at about 6.
A man has been taken to hospital with serious head injuries following a crash at Lynford this morning.
The collision between a car and a heavy goods lorry happened on the A134 at about 6.20am.
The road was closed until 11am while the lorry was being moved, and traffic was diverted along the A1065.
You may also want to watch:
The man who suffered head injuries has been taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge and police have said his condition is believed to be serious but not life-threatening.
A second person has been taken to West Suffolk Hospital.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 3 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 4 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 6 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 7 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 8 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 9 Election 2021: Candidates confirmed for six West Suffolk Council by-elections
- 10 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
Fire crews from Thetford, Methwold and King's Lynn attended the scene of the crash.