Lorry crash at Lynford
Emma Knights A man has been taken to hospital with injuries that that are thought to be serious following a crash at Lynford this morning.The collision between a car and a heavy goods lorry happened on the A134 at about 6.
A man has been taken to hospital with serious head injuries following a crash at Lynford this morning.
The collision between a car and a heavy goods lorry happened on the A134 at about 6.20am.
The road was closed until 11am while the lorry was being moved, and traffic was diverted along the A1065.
The man who suffered head injuries has been taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge and police have said his condition is believed to be serious but not life-threatening.
A second person has been taken to West Suffolk Hospital.
- 1 Bank with only 15 in-branch customers to shut down
- 2 Thetford pupil Oxford-bound after hat-trick of A* grades
- 3 Council’s wildlife camera stolen from conservation area
- 4 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 6 Parish council weighs in on row over 'rollercoaster' racking
- 7 A-levels 2022: All the results from Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 West Norfolk village pub to reopen as bed and breakfast after sale
- 9 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 10 Truss claims UK workers need 'more graft' in leaked statement
Fire crews from Thetford, Methwold and King's Lynn attended the scene of the crash.