Lorry crash at Lynford
Emma Knights A man has been taken to hospital with injuries that that are thought to be serious following a crash at Lynford this morning.The collision between a car and a heavy goods lorry happened on the A134 at about 6.
A man has been taken to hospital with serious head injuries following a crash at Lynford this morning.
The collision between a car and a heavy goods lorry happened on the A134 at about 6.20am.
The road was closed until 11am while the lorry was being moved, and traffic was diverted along the A1065.
You may also want to watch:
The man who suffered head injuries has been taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge and police have said his condition is believed to be serious but not life-threatening.
A second person has been taken to West Suffolk Hospital.
- 1 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 2 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 3 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 4 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 5 Hope and caution - How Thetford is preparing to come out of lockdown
- 6 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash
- 7 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 8 Care home bosses welcome proposed roll-out of rapid covid tests
- 9 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
- 10 Shop Local: Council urge shoppers to use market towns this Christmas
Fire crews from Thetford, Methwold and King's Lynn attended the scene of the crash.