Norfolk to go stateside for charity cruise
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk is set to go stateside as a charity American car cruise makes its way from Norwich to Thetford.
Linda's Cruise, is taking place on June 23 to fundraise for Norfolk's leading cancer charity, the Big C.
The cruise will start from the B&Q on Hall Road, Norwich, before heading off down the A11 towards Thetford where the cars will meet at the roadside American diner Zak's.
As with many road trips there will be a number of stops for a break and refreshments along the route.
Organiser Adam Stembrowicz is expecting there to be between 20 and 30 cars. The motoring enthusiast has been raising awareness of the event by sharing posts on social media and posting flyers.
You may also want to watch:
The Charity supports the cancer patients right across Norfolk and the Waveney Valley, including the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
- 7 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 8 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 9 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song