Norfolk to go stateside for charity cruise
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk is set to go stateside as a charity American car cruise makes its way from Norwich to Thetford.
Linda's Cruise, is taking place on June 23 to fundraise for Norfolk's leading cancer charity, the Big C.
The cruise will start from the B&Q on Hall Road, Norwich, before heading off down the A11 towards Thetford where the cars will meet at the roadside American diner Zak's.
As with many road trips there will be a number of stops for a break and refreshments along the route.
Organiser Adam Stembrowicz is expecting there to be between 20 and 30 cars. The motoring enthusiast has been raising awareness of the event by sharing posts on social media and posting flyers.
You may also want to watch:
The Charity supports the cancer patients right across Norfolk and the Waveney Valley, including the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 4 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 5 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 6 'Like a little Hitler' - Fury as row breaks out at council meeting
- 7 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 8 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling
- 9 Man wanted for Thetford assault found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 10 Do you remember when Tornado's rumble caused village uproar?