Latest house prices for your area of Norfolk revealed
- Credit: PA
We've mapped the latest price paid data from the Land Registry Office to give a snapshot of the Norfolk property market.
The most recent figures shown are taken from March 2018 when more than 480 properties were sold across the county.
The cheapest home sold in March was a property at Sunbeach Holiday Village in Great Yarmouth which cost £16,000.
In comparison, the most expensive was Thursford Old Hall, a 6-bedroom Grade II listed Jacobean Revival country house in Thursford, that was snapped up for £2,350,000.
According to data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), average house prices in Norfolk rose by 5.7pc over the last year.
You may also want to watch:
The average price in the county is currently £222,610 which is just under the UK average of £225,047.
READ MORE: How much have house prices risen in Norfolk over the last year?Explore our interactive map to find out how much homes across Norfolk sold for.
Properties on the map are marked in six different categories, £0-£100,000, £100,000-£200,000, £200,000-£300,000, £300,00-£400,000, £400,000-£500,000 and £500,000 and over.
- 1 Car towed out of field after crash
- 2 Homeware store set to open in Thetford when restrictions lift
- 3 'Revitalised and positive' - Thetford businesses react to roadmap news
- 4 Student thanked for 'thoughtful offer' to cut Boris Johnson's hair
- 5 Two men sentenced after assault on nightclub dancefloor
- 6 Why it's so vital for people to have their say on Thetford's future
- 7 Mother's devastation after son killed in crash 'one minute from home'
- 8 'Time has flown by' - bakery celebrates 30 years in business
- 9 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 10 Man denies causing death by dangerous driving after fatal A143 crash