Three people face court on conspiracy to kidnap charge
- Credit: Archant
Three people appeared in court charged with conspiracy to kidnap a person in Thetford.
Kerry Janet Edwards, 38, of St Edmunds Court, Thetford, Darren Andrew Green 43, of Norwich Road, Thetford, and John Alan Marshall, 37, of Nunnery Drive, Thetford, appeared for a hearing at Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
They are all charged with conspiring together to kidnap a person in Thetford on December 29, 2018.
No pleas were taken at the short hearing and the case was sent to Norwich Crown Court.
Chairman of the bench, Adrian Greenwood, sent the case to the crown court for a further hearing on September 23.
You may also want to watch:
They were all granted unconditional bail.
Eleanor Sheerin, appeared for the prosecution.
- 1 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 2 Parts of Thetford hit by flooding due to heavy rain
- 3 Man rescued from van after collision with tractor
- 4 'Extensive damage' caused as business centre is flooded
- 5 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 6 Cows cause congestion after wandering into RAF Lakenheath viewing area
- 7 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 8 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 9 Augmented reality Gruffalo trail launches in forest
- 10 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
Simon Nicholls appeared for Green, Michael Cole for Edwards and Mark Thompson appeared for Marshall.