Three people face court on conspiracy to kidnap charge
- Credit: Archant
Three people appeared in court charged with conspiracy to kidnap a person in Thetford.
Kerry Janet Edwards, 38, of St Edmunds Court, Thetford, Darren Andrew Green 43, of Norwich Road, Thetford, and John Alan Marshall, 37, of Nunnery Drive, Thetford, appeared for a hearing at Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
They are all charged with conspiring together to kidnap a person in Thetford on December 29, 2018.
No pleas were taken at the short hearing and the case was sent to Norwich Crown Court.
Chairman of the bench, Adrian Greenwood, sent the case to the crown court for a further hearing on September 23.
You may also want to watch:
They were all granted unconditional bail.
Eleanor Sheerin, appeared for the prosecution.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 3 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 4 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 5 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 8 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 9 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 10 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
Simon Nicholls appeared for Green, Michael Cole for Edwards and Mark Thompson appeared for Marshall.