Three people face court on conspiracy to kidnap charge
- Credit: Archant
Three people appeared in court charged with conspiracy to kidnap a person in Thetford.
Kerry Janet Edwards, 38, of St Edmunds Court, Thetford, Darren Andrew Green 43, of Norwich Road, Thetford, and John Alan Marshall, 37, of Nunnery Drive, Thetford, appeared for a hearing at Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
They are all charged with conspiring together to kidnap a person in Thetford on December 29, 2018.
No pleas were taken at the short hearing and the case was sent to Norwich Crown Court.
Chairman of the bench, Adrian Greenwood, sent the case to the crown court for a further hearing on September 23.
You may also want to watch:
They were all granted unconditional bail.
Eleanor Sheerin, appeared for the prosecution.
- 1 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 2 Pub safety fears disrupt town museum reopening
- 3 Suffolk adhering to lockdown three restrictions as much as first lockdown, data shows
- 4 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 5 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 8 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 9 Care home residents get taste of skydiving and rollercoasters
- 10 Police amazed no one hurt after tree falls on Fiat 500
Simon Nicholls appeared for Green, Michael Cole for Edwards and Mark Thompson appeared for Marshall.