Three people face court on conspiracy to kidnap charge
- Credit: Archant
Three people appeared in court charged with conspiracy to kidnap a person in Thetford.
Kerry Janet Edwards, 38, of St Edmunds Court, Thetford, Darren Andrew Green 43, of Norwich Road, Thetford, and John Alan Marshall, 37, of Nunnery Drive, Thetford, appeared for a hearing at Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
They are all charged with conspiring together to kidnap a person in Thetford on December 29, 2018.
No pleas were taken at the short hearing and the case was sent to Norwich Crown Court.
Chairman of the bench, Adrian Greenwood, sent the case to the crown court for a further hearing on September 23.
You may also want to watch:
They were all granted unconditional bail.
Eleanor Sheerin, appeared for the prosecution.
- 1 Hope and caution - How Thetford is preparing to come out of lockdown
- 2 'He cried, I cried' - Loved ones reunited through care home's pilot test scheme
- 3 Friends pay tribute to war heroes with walking marathon effort
- 4 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 5 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash
- 6 A1066 to close for five more nights
- 7 How will Christmas grottos, nativities and carol singing go ahead?
- 8 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
- 9 Start date for phase two of 5,000-home development, after land bought near A11
- 10 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
Simon Nicholls appeared for Green, Michael Cole for Edwards and Mark Thompson appeared for Marshall.