Three people face court on conspiracy to kidnap charge
- Credit: Archant
Three people appeared in court charged with conspiracy to kidnap a person in Thetford.
Kerry Janet Edwards, 38, of St Edmunds Court, Thetford, Darren Andrew Green 43, of Norwich Road, Thetford, and John Alan Marshall, 37, of Nunnery Drive, Thetford, appeared for a hearing at Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
They are all charged with conspiring together to kidnap a person in Thetford on December 29, 2018.
No pleas were taken at the short hearing and the case was sent to Norwich Crown Court.
Chairman of the bench, Adrian Greenwood, sent the case to the crown court for a further hearing on September 23.
You may also want to watch:
They were all granted unconditional bail.
Eleanor Sheerin, appeared for the prosecution.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 5 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 6 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 7 House-to-house enquiries take place after woman's body identified
- 8 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 9 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 10 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
Simon Nicholls appeared for Green, Michael Cole for Edwards and Mark Thompson appeared for Marshall.