Keane confirmed for Thetford Forest
One of Britain's favourite bands was this week confirmed as the latest addition to Thetford Forest's summer concert line-up.
ONE of Britain's favourite bands was this week confirmed as the latest addition to Thetford Forest's summer concert line-up.
Keane will be performing at six forest locations in June, including the first leg of their Forestry Commission tour at High Lodge visitor centre, near Brandon, on Thursday June 10.
The three-piece band has sold more than 10 million albums with three consecutive chart toppers, including Hopes and Fears in 2004, Under the Iron Sea in 2006, and Perfect Symmetry in 2008.
Their collection of hits include Everybody's Changing, Is It Any Wonder?, Crystal Ball, Somewhere Only We Know and Spiralling and they have won a string of Brit, Grammy's and Ivor Novello awards.
You may also want to watch:
Simply Red has already been confirmed as an act to play at High Lodge on Friday, June 11 and four more live performers will be announced in the coming months.
Money generated by Forestry Commission live music ticket sales is spent directly on the nation's woodlands, benefitting everything from butterflies to mountain bikers.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
- 7 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 8 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 9 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 10 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
Tickets for the Keane concert at Thetford Forest will go on sale at 9am on Friday and will cost �32, subject to booking fee, from the ticket hotline on 01842 814612 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music and www.keanemusic.com.