is Brandon the best picnic spot?
BRANDON Country Park has been nominated as one of the best picnic sites in Britain. The award is part of Warburton's National Bread Week which will run from May 3 to May 9.
BRANDON Country Park has been nominated as one of the best picnic sites in Britain.
The award is part of Warburton's National Bread Week which will run from May 3 to May 9.
Throughout the week, picnic themed initiatives will take place across the UK with Warburton's asking for votes on favourite picnic spots.
Forest Heath District and Suffolk county councillor Bill Bishop, chairman of the Park Panel, said: “We all know what a marvellous site Brandon Country Park is. What we want now is for every one to vote for it as a great picnic site.”
You may also want to watch:
To vote for Brandon Country Park visit the competition website at www.welovebread.co.uk or visit the site and use one of the National Bread Week voting cards.
The regional closing date is April 23 with national voting closing on May 31.
- 1 Man attacked and robbed by hooded teen gang
- 2 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
- 3 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 4 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash
- 5 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move
- 8 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 9 A1066 to close for five more nights
- 10 Friends pay tribute to war heroes with walking marathon effort