Investigation into double fatal crash
An investigation is continuing today after two drivers died in a three vehicle crash on the Norfolk-Suffolk border yesterday .A man and a woman were pronounced dead at the scene of the crash on the A134 at Barnham, near Thetford, on Sunday.
An investigation is continuing today after two drivers died in a three vehicle crash on the Norfolk-Suffolk border yesterday .
A man and a woman were pronounced dead at the scene of the crash on the A134 at Barnham, near Thetford, on Sunday.
The incident happened at 3.15pm, which closed the Bury Road for more than five hours between the Barnham crossroads and Rymer Point.
Police have not yet named the victims, but have appealed for anyone with information to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
The cars involved were a blue Honda Civic, registered at an address in Norwich, a red Volkswagen Golf, registered at an address in Thetford, and a green Rover 214, also from Thetford.
Contact PC Roy Dade at the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Parts of Thetford hit by flooding due to heavy rain
- 2 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 3 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 4 Man rescued from van after collision with tractor
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 Augmented reality Gruffalo trail launches in forest
- 7 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in