Ideas for how to spend the perfect Valentine’s Day in South Norfolk
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Next week is Valentine’s Day – and if you’re looking for romantic ways to spend the occasion this year, South Norfolk provides the perfect backdrop.
But just in case you are short of ideas, here are some suggestions of things to do:
? Go Ape – there can perhaps be no better way of proving your trust for someone than leaping into the air from a 59ft platform at the Thetford Forest attraction. And to encourage those who might be a little nervous, there is a 20pc off offer during Valentine’s Day.
? Walk through Thetford Forest – it’s the perfect spot for a picturesque stroll through some of Norfolk’s most beautiful countryside.
? Dunston Hall – the Grade II Listed Building is a grand location for a perfect getaway. And the facility offers spa breaks as well.
You may also want to watch:
? Center Parcs – even if you live nearby Center Parcs is a great place to get away from it all, either to relax or try a range of family activities.
? Diss Mere – the stunning Diss Mere is an amazing place to sit and relax and maybe even enjoy some fish and chips from the nearby Diss Fish Kitchen.
- 1 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 2 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
? Wymondham Abbey – the 500-year-old attraction is an amazing, historic place to visit and explore.
? Snetterton race track – for those who prefer a bit more of an adrenalin rush, you can go for a spin at the famous circuit at test days during Valentine’s week. However, you do need to be a Motor Sports Association licence holder.
? Dogs Trust Snetterton – for those who love cute animals, why not take a look around the dog rehoming centre? Those looking to please animal fans may even find one of the canines is the perfect Valentine’s gift…
? Banham Zoo – another one for animal lovers, you can see a wide range of creatures at the centre including monkeys, lemurs, cheetahs and lions.
? Meal out - from the Breckland Lodge at Attleborough to the Thomas Paine Hotel in Thetford and countless places in between, there are any number of plsaces to enjoy a romantic meal in South Norfolk.
? Peter Beales Roses – with Valentine’s Day falling on a weekday this year, you may not have time for a day out. If so, Peter Beales Roses in Attleborough could provide the perfect way for couples to say: “I love you.”