Hunt for owner of lost rabbit picked up by Thetford Town Council staff
- Credit: Archant
A town council is looking for the owners of a rabbit found this morning.
Thetford Town Council’s ground staff found the female rabbit on the pavement near St Peter Church, in White Hart Street, Thetford.
Roger Stebbings, who found the stranded bunny, said a search had been fruitless.
“We tried the nurseries up the road and one or two other places but no luck.
“It’s been sat in my office all day eating dandelions and a chewy bar.
“It’s a friendly thing and has to be someone’s pet as it’s very used to people,” he said.
Mr Stebbings added that the rabbit had a small cut on its foot.
- 1 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 2 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 3 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 4 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 5 Thetford-based haulier win national award following industry challenges
- 6 'Everyone is so excited': American sweet shop set to open in Thetford
- 7 Virus expert predicts Omicron will start 'outcompeting' Delta
- 8 Burglar jailed and labelled 'despicable' for betraying family who helped him
- 9 Parts of Norfolk could see 60mph winds as Storm Barra hits
- 10 Cannabis producer told he could face jail
If you are the rabbit’s owner, call Thetford Town Council on 01842 754247.