Hunt for owner of lost rabbit picked up by Thetford Town Council staff
- Credit: Archant
A town council is looking for the owners of a rabbit found this morning.
Thetford Town Council’s ground staff found the female rabbit on the pavement near St Peter Church, in White Hart Street, Thetford.
Roger Stebbings, who found the stranded bunny, said a search had been fruitless.
“We tried the nurseries up the road and one or two other places but no luck.
“It’s been sat in my office all day eating dandelions and a chewy bar.
“It’s a friendly thing and has to be someone’s pet as it’s very used to people,” he said.
Mr Stebbings added that the rabbit had a small cut on its foot.
- 1 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 2 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Man charged after robbing bookmakers with a knife in Suffolk town
- 5 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
- 6 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
- 7 Former military man appointed as council's new chairman
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 Police stop 85 vehicles in one day amid safety crackdown
- 10 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
If you are the rabbit’s owner, call Thetford Town Council on 01842 754247.