Hundreds raised by Ride of Respect
More than a hundred bikers took part in an annual event to mark the role of front line troops while raising money for charity.
The East Anglian Ride of Respect, on Sunday, raised more than �1,000 for the Royal British Legion when bikers took part in a ride from Mildenhall to RAF Honington.
The route also took in RAF Lakenheath and the Elveden war memorial and the day finished with a welcome hog roast.
This was the second year the ride had been held and was run to coincide with the Ride of Respect in Royal Wootton Bassett
Event organiser, Steve Charlton, from the Dereham and Breckland Bikers Motorcycle Club, said, “It is great that the event took place and I am so pleased that so many have turned out to support this worthy cause.”
You may also want to watch:
RAF Honington is the home of the RAF Regiment who is celebrating its 70th Anniversary this year.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 5 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 6 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 7 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 9 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 10 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'