Hundreds raised by Ride of Respect
More than a hundred bikers took part in an annual event to mark the role of front line troops while raising money for charity.
The East Anglian Ride of Respect, on Sunday, raised more than �1,000 for the Royal British Legion when bikers took part in a ride from Mildenhall to RAF Honington.
The route also took in RAF Lakenheath and the Elveden war memorial and the day finished with a welcome hog roast.
This was the second year the ride had been held and was run to coincide with the Ride of Respect in Royal Wootton Bassett
Event organiser, Steve Charlton, from the Dereham and Breckland Bikers Motorcycle Club, said, “It is great that the event took place and I am so pleased that so many have turned out to support this worthy cause.”
You may also want to watch:
RAF Honington is the home of the RAF Regiment who is celebrating its 70th Anniversary this year.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Brandon bungalow blaze thought to be started by faulty boiler
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 5 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 8 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 9 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital