Hundreds of Christmas trees stolen
Rebecca Gough Up to 150 sustainable Christmas trees were stolen from the High Lodge Forest Centre near Brandon, which police are linking with the theft of a trailer earlier the same day.
UP to 150 sustainable Christmas trees were stolen from the High Lodge Forest Centre near Brandon, which police are linking with the theft of a trailer earlier the same day.
Barriers to the grounds were forced open between 9pm on Monday, November 30 and 3am the next day.
Police were searching for a large 4x4 with a flat bed trailer and a red estate car.
You may also want to watch:
A blue Mitsubishi Shogun, a trailer and a number of trees were later found abandoned outside the Elveden Estate. Four trees were also recovered in Thetford.
Police have linked the crime to the theft of a trailer by two men from The Gap in Elveden between 7pm on November 30 and 8.30am the next day.
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 4 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 5 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 6 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 7 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 8 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 9 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 10 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
The men were white, in their 20s, tall, slim and wearing black hats and driving a red Nissan saloon car.
Anyone with information should contact PC Stuart Nunn on 01284 774100, Adam Fitzgibbons at Mildenhall police on 01284 774100, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.