Howl-oween for Snetterton rescue dogs
Staff in Snetterton are getting into the spirit of Hallowe’en this year as they conjure up spooky names for new arrivals to the Dogs Trust rescue centre in a bid to find them new homes.
Recent arrivals include Spider, a brown and white Husky/Collie cross, Casper, a tri-colour Collie cross and Spook, an 18-month-old Sprollie.
Dogs Trust Snetterton Rehoming Centre manager Kate Brewster said: “Spider, Casper and Spook are just three of the rescue dogs we currently have looking for homes.
“These gorgeous dogs haven’t had the best start in life, but are now hoping to find new owners who can give them the future they deserve.
“True to their breeds they are all quite energetic and love to learn and play. All would suit active homes, perhaps with other dogs that they can run around with and who can help them learn the ropes.”
You may also want to watch:
The rehoming centre is also hoping that members of the public will donate “Trick or Treats” – toys or dog treats – for the dogs who are waiting to find new homes.
Anyone interested in offering these Hallowe’en hounds a new home of their own should contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 01953 438377 or visit North End Road, Snetterton, Norfolk NR16 2LD.
- 1 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 2 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 6 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 7 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 10 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village