Search

Hotel cleared after fire

PUBLISHED: 09:57 29 April 2008 | UPDATED: 21:04 07 July 2010

A Northwold hotel was evacuated yesterday after a fire in a fuse box.

Firefighters from Thetford and Methwold were called to the Comfort Inn at 11.30am after smoke was reported to be issuing from the electrical board.

A Northwold hotel was evacuated yesterday after a fire in a fuse box.

Firefighters from Thetford and Methwold were called to the Comfort Inn at 11.30am after smoke was reported to be issuing from the electrical board. Crews spent 15 minutes tackling the blaze.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Thetford and Brandon Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Thetford and Brandon Times