Doh! Homer Simpson makes appearance at beauty-spot
- Credit: Archant
A mysterious, not-so-elegant figure has appeared in a countryside beauty-spot.
Drivers on Cranwich Road, near Mundford, are being greeted by the sight of long-standing cartoon favourite Homer Simpson reclining on a floral-patterned sofa.
The infamously lazy and unwitting Matt Groening creation is accompanied by a sign that reads: “Please leave Homer for others to enjoy. He will be collected for proper disposal, or re-use shortly.
“Thank you, Pranksy.”
Pranksy’s efforts have been well-received online, with some attempting to decipher its meaning.
You may also want to watch:
Nathan Sismey, of Hockwold, asked if it is a comment on fly-tipping. He said: “This is brilliant. Homer has appeared over night. Some sort of metaphor for how lazy whoever dumped the sofa is it?”
Homer Simpson has been stumbling across television screens around the globe since 1989, and is well-known for his catch-phrase “doh!”
- 1 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 2 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 3 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 10 Person hit by train between Norwich and Stansted