Doh! Homer Simpson makes appearance at beauty-spot
- Credit: Archant
A mysterious, not-so-elegant figure has appeared in a countryside beauty-spot.
Drivers on Cranwich Road, near Mundford, are being greeted by the sight of long-standing cartoon favourite Homer Simpson reclining on a floral-patterned sofa.
The infamously lazy and unwitting Matt Groening creation is accompanied by a sign that reads: “Please leave Homer for others to enjoy. He will be collected for proper disposal, or re-use shortly.
“Thank you, Pranksy.”
Pranksy’s efforts have been well-received online, with some attempting to decipher its meaning.
You may also want to watch:
Nathan Sismey, of Hockwold, asked if it is a comment on fly-tipping. He said: “This is brilliant. Homer has appeared over night. Some sort of metaphor for how lazy whoever dumped the sofa is it?”
Homer Simpson has been stumbling across television screens around the globe since 1989, and is well-known for his catch-phrase “doh!”
- 1 What is the fuel situation looking like in Thetford?
- 2 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
- 3 How 'inadequate' school is making strides towards 'bright future'
- 4 Van overturns while trying to enter A11 petrol station
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 7 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 8 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 9 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 10 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told