Wallets and documents stolen from home
- Credit: Getty Images
Homeowners are being warned to keep their valuables close after wallets were stolen in a burglary.
Police are investigating the incident, which took place at a property on Tennyson Way, Thetford, between 5pm on Saturday October 19 and 7am October 20.
The residents woke to find their wallets and documents missing, but there was no trace of breaking and entering.
Timothy Roy Bullett, from Thetford, is a friend of one of the residents, who are Polish, and helped translate.
He said: "They had their wallets stolen and that same night money was withdrawn from their accounts but nothing else in the home was taken. It's a bit worrying, people should be able to leave things around their homes."
You may also want to watch:
Police have confirmed they are investigating whether this incident is linked to other break-ins in the area.
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Police on 101.
- 1 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 2 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Man rescued from van after collision with tractor
- 5 'Extensive damage' caused as business centre is flooded
- 6 Parts of Thetford hit by flooding due to heavy rain
- 7 Cows cause congestion after wandering into RAF Lakenheath viewing area
- 8 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Car crashes into central reservation on A11