Wallets and documents stolen from home
- Credit: Getty Images
Homeowners are being warned to keep their valuables close after wallets were stolen in a burglary.
Police are investigating the incident, which took place at a property on Tennyson Way, Thetford, between 5pm on Saturday October 19 and 7am October 20.
The residents woke to find their wallets and documents missing, but there was no trace of breaking and entering.
Timothy Roy Bullett, from Thetford, is a friend of one of the residents, who are Polish, and helped translate.
He said: "They had their wallets stolen and that same night money was withdrawn from their accounts but nothing else in the home was taken. It's a bit worrying, people should be able to leave things around their homes."
You may also want to watch:
Police have confirmed they are investigating whether this incident is linked to other break-ins in the area.
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Police on 101.
- 1 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 6 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 7 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 8 5 virtual games to play with family and friends over Zoom
- 9 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 10 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown