Wallets and documents stolen from home
- Credit: Getty Images
Homeowners are being warned to keep their valuables close after wallets were stolen in a burglary.
Police are investigating the incident, which took place at a property on Tennyson Way, Thetford, between 5pm on Saturday October 19 and 7am October 20.
The residents woke to find their wallets and documents missing, but there was no trace of breaking and entering.
Timothy Roy Bullett, from Thetford, is a friend of one of the residents, who are Polish, and helped translate.
He said: "They had their wallets stolen and that same night money was withdrawn from their accounts but nothing else in the home was taken. It's a bit worrying, people should be able to leave things around their homes."
You may also want to watch:
Police have confirmed they are investigating whether this incident is linked to other break-ins in the area.
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Police on 101.
- 1 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 2 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 3 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 6 WATCH: Norfolk troops train ahead of peacekeeping mission in Mali
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 9 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 10 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees