Wallets and documents stolen from home
- Credit: Getty Images
Homeowners are being warned to keep their valuables close after wallets were stolen in a burglary.
Police are investigating the incident, which took place at a property on Tennyson Way, Thetford, between 5pm on Saturday October 19 and 7am October 20.
The residents woke to find their wallets and documents missing, but there was no trace of breaking and entering.
Timothy Roy Bullett, from Thetford, is a friend of one of the residents, who are Polish, and helped translate.
He said: "They had their wallets stolen and that same night money was withdrawn from their accounts but nothing else in the home was taken. It's a bit worrying, people should be able to leave things around their homes."
You may also want to watch:
Police have confirmed they are investigating whether this incident is linked to other break-ins in the area.
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Police on 101.
- 1 Man charged with supplying Class A drugs in Thetford
- 2 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 3 'He's a dear little dog' - Thieves steal family pet Arthur
- 4 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 5 Viking themed children's play area confirmed at town's historic park
- 6 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 7 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
- 8 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 9 Shoppers support market town traders as second lockdown lifts
- 10 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters