Wallets and documents stolen from home
- Credit: Getty Images
Homeowners are being warned to keep their valuables close after wallets were stolen in a burglary.
Police are investigating the incident, which took place at a property on Tennyson Way, Thetford, between 5pm on Saturday October 19 and 7am October 20.
The residents woke to find their wallets and documents missing, but there was no trace of breaking and entering.
Timothy Roy Bullett, from Thetford, is a friend of one of the residents, who are Polish, and helped translate.
He said: "They had their wallets stolen and that same night money was withdrawn from their accounts but nothing else in the home was taken. It's a bit worrying, people should be able to leave things around their homes."
You may also want to watch:
Police have confirmed they are investigating whether this incident is linked to other break-ins in the area.
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Police on 101.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 3 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 4 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 6 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 7 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 8 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 9 Election 2021: Candidates confirmed for six West Suffolk Council by-elections
- 10 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park