Hockwold space museum to blast off
IT will be blast off for a children's museum at Hockwold Primary School on Monday. Moon Walkers Space Museum at the school will be opening its doors to the public for three days only.
IT will be blast off for a children's museum at Hockwold Primary School on Monday.
Moon Walkers Space Museum at the school will be opening its doors to the public for three days only. The museum is organised and presented by the children of the school as part of the Creative Change Project.
Admission to the museum is free and the school hopes that friends, parents and other local people will come and enjoy the exhibits.
Features of the school museum include the Space Rocks Handling Exhibit, Black Hole Experience Tent and Shadow Puppets Display.
You may also want to watch:
Olivia, mission control leader of the Moon Walkers Museum, said: “It will reflect different classes' work and also that the whole school has worked as one big group to produce the museum.
“We hope that the museum will show visitors how interested we are in space.”
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Brandon bungalow blaze thought to be started by faulty boiler
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 5 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 8 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 9 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 10 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
The children have been working hard on the project for the past five weeks. As part of the project they have had help from a range of artists and specialists who have contributed to the children's on-going learning as well as helped them make the museum
The museum will be open daily from Monday to Wednesday March 31, from 1.30pm to 6pm.