High Lodge at Thetford Forest to host theatre experience with a difference
- Credit: Theo Moye
A theatre experience with a difference will take place in Thetford Forest.
Burn The Curtain will be performing The Company of Wolves - based on the collection of stories by author Angela Carter - and have turned it into an adventure performance for walkers and runners.
Held at High Lodge, the route will be between two and three miles for walkers and between four and five miles for runners.
People are asked to wear suitable clothing and footwear and to bring a torch.
The Company of Wolves will be performed on September Thursday, Friday and Saturday, September 21, 22 and 23 from 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £18 for adults and £15 for under 18s (performance is suitable for those aged eight and above when accompanied by an adult).
Tickets can be bought from the Forestry Commission website
For more information click here
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 4 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 5 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 8 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 5 virtual games to play with family and friends over Zoom
- 10 Parent fined after teens dumped waste at town estate