High Lodge at Thetford Forest to host theatre experience with a difference
- Credit: Theo Moye
A theatre experience with a difference will take place in Thetford Forest.
Burn The Curtain will be performing The Company of Wolves - based on the collection of stories by author Angela Carter - and have turned it into an adventure performance for walkers and runners.
Held at High Lodge, the route will be between two and three miles for walkers and between four and five miles for runners.
People are asked to wear suitable clothing and footwear and to bring a torch.
The Company of Wolves will be performed on September Thursday, Friday and Saturday, September 21, 22 and 23 from 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £18 for adults and £15 for under 18s (performance is suitable for those aged eight and above when accompanied by an adult).
Tickets can be bought from the Forestry Commission website
For more information click here
- 1 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 4 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 7 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 8 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 9 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 10 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns