Halloween fun at Thetford’s Old Skool Bar
- Credit: Archant
Zombies and witches descended on Thetford’s Charles Burrell Centre for a Halloween Party.
A sold out crowd danced the night away as the Old Skool Bar hosted a Halloween Thriller Night.
Entertainment came from local band Ransom for a Deadman and there were fang-tastic hits from Mindy’s Roadshow Disco.
The family friendly event also had a special children’s activity area that included Halloween themed arts and crafts and an opportunity to decorate Halloween biscuits.
Ricky Jermy, director of Old Skool Bar said: “Our events have been growing and growing over the course of the year and this is now our third sell-out.
“We have had some great feedback and we’re pleased to be able to put on enjoyable events for the local community whilst also raising some money for charity.”
A tombola on the night raised £30 for the centre and Old Skool Bar donated £20 to Thetford Toy Library.
- 1 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 2 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Man charged after robbing bookmakers with a knife in Suffolk town
- 5 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
- 6 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
- 7 Former military man appointed as council's new chairman
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 10 Police stop 85 vehicles in one day amid safety crackdown
The next Old Skool Bar events include a 1920’s themed party night in November, a South Pole Saloon style Christmas Party in December and New Year’s Eve will feature the Abba Chique tribute band.
For more information visit Old Skool Bar on Facebook or visit the Leaping Hare in Thetford to purchase tickets.