Halloween fun at Thetford’s Old Skool Bar
- Credit: Archant
Zombies and witches descended on Thetford’s Charles Burrell Centre for a Halloween Party.
A sold out crowd danced the night away as the Old Skool Bar hosted a Halloween Thriller Night.
Entertainment came from local band Ransom for a Deadman and there were fang-tastic hits from Mindy’s Roadshow Disco.
The family friendly event also had a special children’s activity area that included Halloween themed arts and crafts and an opportunity to decorate Halloween biscuits.
Ricky Jermy, director of Old Skool Bar said: “Our events have been growing and growing over the course of the year and this is now our third sell-out.
You may also want to watch:
“We have had some great feedback and we’re pleased to be able to put on enjoyable events for the local community whilst also raising some money for charity.”
A tombola on the night raised £30 for the centre and Old Skool Bar donated £20 to Thetford Toy Library.
- 1 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall
- 2 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 6 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 7 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 8 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 9 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 10 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
The next Old Skool Bar events include a 1920’s themed party night in November, a South Pole Saloon style Christmas Party in December and New Year’s Eve will feature the Abba Chique tribute band.
For more information visit Old Skool Bar on Facebook or visit the Leaping Hare in Thetford to purchase tickets.