Halloween fun at Thetford’s Old Skool Bar
- Credit: Archant
Zombies and witches descended on Thetford’s Charles Burrell Centre for a Halloween Party.
A sold out crowd danced the night away as the Old Skool Bar hosted a Halloween Thriller Night.
Entertainment came from local band Ransom for a Deadman and there were fang-tastic hits from Mindy’s Roadshow Disco.
The family friendly event also had a special children’s activity area that included Halloween themed arts and crafts and an opportunity to decorate Halloween biscuits.
Ricky Jermy, director of Old Skool Bar said: “Our events have been growing and growing over the course of the year and this is now our third sell-out.
You may also want to watch:
“We have had some great feedback and we’re pleased to be able to put on enjoyable events for the local community whilst also raising some money for charity.”
A tombola on the night raised £30 for the centre and Old Skool Bar donated £20 to Thetford Toy Library.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 5 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 8 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 9 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 10 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
The next Old Skool Bar events include a 1920’s themed party night in November, a South Pole Saloon style Christmas Party in December and New Year’s Eve will feature the Abba Chique tribute band.
For more information visit Old Skool Bar on Facebook or visit the Leaping Hare in Thetford to purchase tickets.