Go Ape at Thetford Forest raises money for EACH
- Credit: Archant
Go Ape, based at High Lodge in Thetford Forest, has presented a children’s charity with £1,612 following a year of fundraising.
Staff at Go Ape chose East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) to be their charity of 2017.
They held cake sales and on-site competitions to raise the money, and also showed their support by hosting a group of families supported by the charity for a day in June.
Victoria Herbert, Go Ape site manager, said: “The team unanimously voted to support EACH as their charity for 2017 after hearing about its work.
“Everyone got into the fundraising spirit, with many evenings spent baking biscuits and cake decorating.
You may also want to watch:
“It was also lovely to be able to spend time chatting to families who visited us and to feel like we were doing something to help.”
EACH cares for more than 360 children and young people with life-threatening conditions across the region.
- 1 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 2 Plans submitted for Center Parcs-inspired retirement village
- 3 'Fantastic' students donate funds from cancelled prom to children's hospice
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 7 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 8 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 9 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall
- 10 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune