Cat litter, destroyed bike and carpet found fly-tipped on estate
- Credit: Archant
Dirty cat litter, a destroyed bike and bags of rubbish left dumped in woodland in a Norfolk town have been branded as disgusting.
Pictures from Thetford resident Mandi Carelton show the extent of the fly-tip in woodland at the top of Gloucester Way in the Abbey Farm estate.
A buggy, a clothes horse and what appears to be rolls of carpet were also found as part of the tip and were left dumped under trees.
Miss Carelton, who lives on the Abbey Estate, said: “It is disgusting. There isn’t any need for fly-tipping, especially the green bin rubbish that has been dumped.
“It’s a nice walk through there that has been spoilt by this fly-tipping.”
You may also want to watch:
To report a fly-tip, visit the Breckland District Council website at www.breckland.gov.uk. The council recommends on its website to inspect the waste without touching or disturbing the site before reporting it with as much detail as possible.
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 5 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 6 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 10 From infighting to foreign secretary - Elizabeth Truss' rise to success