Cat litter, destroyed bike and carpet found fly-tipped on estate
- Credit: Archant
Dirty cat litter, a destroyed bike and bags of rubbish left dumped in woodland in a Norfolk town have been branded as disgusting.
Pictures from Thetford resident Mandi Carelton show the extent of the fly-tip in woodland at the top of Gloucester Way in the Abbey Farm estate.
A buggy, a clothes horse and what appears to be rolls of carpet were also found as part of the tip and were left dumped under trees.
Miss Carelton, who lives on the Abbey Estate, said: “It is disgusting. There isn’t any need for fly-tipping, especially the green bin rubbish that has been dumped.
“It’s a nice walk through there that has been spoilt by this fly-tipping.”
You may also want to watch:
To report a fly-tip, visit the Breckland District Council website at www.breckland.gov.uk. The council recommends on its website to inspect the waste without touching or disturbing the site before reporting it with as much detail as possible.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 3 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 4 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 5 Warning over cold callers offering 'free' loft insulation
- 6 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 7 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 8 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 9 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 10 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation