Cat litter, destroyed bike and carpet found fly-tipped on estate
- Credit: Archant
Dirty cat litter, a destroyed bike and bags of rubbish left dumped in woodland in a Norfolk town have been branded as disgusting.
Pictures from Thetford resident Mandi Carelton show the extent of the fly-tip in woodland at the top of Gloucester Way in the Abbey Farm estate.
A buggy, a clothes horse and what appears to be rolls of carpet were also found as part of the tip and were left dumped under trees.
Miss Carelton, who lives on the Abbey Estate, said: “It is disgusting. There isn’t any need for fly-tipping, especially the green bin rubbish that has been dumped.
“It’s a nice walk through there that has been spoilt by this fly-tipping.”
To report a fly-tip, visit the Breckland District Council website at www.breckland.gov.uk. The council recommends on its website to inspect the waste without touching or disturbing the site before reporting it with as much detail as possible.
- 1 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 2 Pair deny dangerous driving on the A11 in Suffolk
- 3 Jess Glynne cancels summer show in Thetford Forest
- 4 Homes with dedicated support for rough sleepers to be built in Thetford
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 7 Rescued Mariah and Carey recovering after A11 crash
- 8 These are the dog breeds given up most at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 9 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 10 'We must learn to live with Covid' says health secretary on Plan B's end