Girl punched in the face by teenage boys in alleyway
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl was punched in the face and attacked while she lay on the floor by two teenage boys in Thetford.
The assault, which happened at around 4.30pm on Saturday, March 2, happened in an alleyway off Raleigh Way, Thetford which leads to a footbridge over the railway.
Officers said the girl was walking past two teenage boys when she was punched in the face causing her to fall to the floor. Norfolk Police say the attack continued as she lay on the ground.
The victim suffered minor injuries to her wrists during the attack but managed to escape from the two suspects and fled the scene.
One suspect is described as mixed race, around 5ft 6ins to 5ft 9ins tall, wearing a black baseball hat, a black hoody, and black jogging bottoms with blue trainers.
You may also want to watch:
The other is described as also wearing a block hoody, light blue jeans, steel toe cap tan-coloured boots and a silver necklace.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: “Officers are keen to hear from anybody who was in the area at the time, including a woman with a pushchair who passed the victim on the footbridge.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 5 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 6 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 7 House-to-house enquiries take place after woman's body identified
- 8 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 9 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 10 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
“Witnesses or anybody with information should contact PC Kathryn Archer at Thetford Police Station on 101. Alternatively, they can telephone Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”