Cyclist dies after crash with lorry
- Credit: Archant
A 76-year-old cyclist has died following crash with a lorry.
Emergency services were called to the B1114 in Garboldisham at about 12.35pm last Friday (December 13) after a cyclist and a blue lorry were involved in a crash at the junction with Kenninghall Road and East Harling Road.
The cyclist was airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge for treatment, but died yesterday (Tuesday December 17).
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and reopened at about 6.30pm.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the crash, has dashcam footage or has information concerning the driving manner of the lorry or riding manner of the cyclist prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Jamie Shepherd at Wymondham Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101 quoting incident number 206 of December 13.
- 1 Man charged with supplying Class A drugs in Thetford
- 2 'He's a dear little dog' - Thieves steal family pet Arthur
- 3 Viking themed children's play area confirmed at town's historic park
- 4 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 5 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 6 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 7 Shoppers support market town traders as second lockdown lifts
- 8 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 9 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 10 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms