Thetford’s Charles Burrell Centre to hold fundraising events
- Credit: Ian Burt
A community hub in Thetford will be hosting two fundraising events.
On Friday, January 26 the Old Skool bar, based at the Charles Burrell Centre, will hold a Burns Night themed quiz.
Doors open at 7pm and teams of no more than six can enter for £2.50 per person.
A curry night will be held at Thetford Raj on Monday, February 5 from 6.30pm.
For £18 per person people can enjoy appetisers, starter, main course and tea and coffee.
You may also want to watch:
Money raised will go towards the centre’s Power to Change Project.
Last year the not-for-profit organisation - which helps local businesses and community groups thrive - was awarded a grant of £112,500 by the Big Lottery Fund.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 3 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 4 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 5 Warning over cold callers offering 'free' loft insulation
- 6 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 7 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 8 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 9 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 10 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
Te grant is part of a match funding scheme which requires the centre to raise a further £37,500.
To book places visit Leaping Hare or call 01842 751975