St Nicholas Hospice Care are looking for fundraisers
- Credit: Archant
St Nicholas Hospcie Care is on the lookout for fundraisers who have a head for heights.
The charity is holding a skydive event where supporters will take a leap of faith from 10,000ft.
Last year 18 daring individuals raised £5,592 for the hospice which provides care and support throughout west Suffolk and Thetford.
The event will be held at Beccles Airfield on Sunday, July 15.
Charlie De-Moore, hospice events fundraiser, said: “By taking part in our skydive day not only will you be ticking something off the list, you will also be helping to raise funds for a great cause too.”
You may also want to watch:
The jump will cost £200 with sponsorship raised for the hospice, or the charity can pay for the jump, but a minimum of £300 must be raised.
For more information contact Charlie De-Moore by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01284 715599 or visit the charity’s website.
- 1 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 2 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 3 Town's county councillors vow to tackle neglected underpasses
- 4 Masked burglar hit victim with fake gun and threatened to shoot family dog
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Rush to save school proms from being axed
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Drug-driver's pickup cannoned off-duty detective's car into oncoming traffic
- 9 7 of the best indoor activities in Norfolk
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk