St Nicholas Hospice Care are looking for fundraisers
- Credit: Archant
St Nicholas Hospcie Care is on the lookout for fundraisers who have a head for heights.
The charity is holding a skydive event where supporters will take a leap of faith from 10,000ft.
Last year 18 daring individuals raised £5,592 for the hospice which provides care and support throughout west Suffolk and Thetford.
The event will be held at Beccles Airfield on Sunday, July 15.
Charlie De-Moore, hospice events fundraiser, said: “By taking part in our skydive day not only will you be ticking something off the list, you will also be helping to raise funds for a great cause too.”
You may also want to watch:
The jump will cost £200 with sponsorship raised for the hospice, or the charity can pay for the jump, but a minimum of £300 must be raised.
For more information contact Charlie De-Moore by emailing email@example.com, call 01284 715599 or visit the charity’s website.
- 1 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 2 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 3 International designer asked to create ambitious vision for Thetford
- 4 Two men due in court over rave at Thetford Forest
- 5 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 6 Tips for families with Special Educational Needs children in lockdown
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 10 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11