St Nicholas Hospice Care are looking for fundraisers
- Credit: Archant
St Nicholas Hospcie Care is on the lookout for fundraisers who have a head for heights.
The charity is holding a skydive event where supporters will take a leap of faith from 10,000ft.
Last year 18 daring individuals raised £5,592 for the hospice which provides care and support throughout west Suffolk and Thetford.
The event will be held at Beccles Airfield on Sunday, July 15.
Charlie De-Moore, hospice events fundraiser, said: “By taking part in our skydive day not only will you be ticking something off the list, you will also be helping to raise funds for a great cause too.”
You may also want to watch:
The jump will cost £200 with sponsorship raised for the hospice, or the charity can pay for the jump, but a minimum of £300 must be raised.
For more information contact Charlie De-Moore by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01284 715599 or visit the charity’s website.
- 1 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 2 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 10 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need