Fund-raising Carolling Day seeks voices to join the choir in Thetford
- Credit: Lucy taylor
Voices will again be raised in Christmas song on Monday as the Thetford Voices Carolling Day takes place.
Young singers aged from six to 16 are being sought to lend their voice to the chorus in a concert and performances around the town.
The day will begin at Williamson Hall at Thetford Grammar School for rehearsals, before an afternoon travelling by coach to perform in residential homes across Thetford.
Singers are invited to meet at the Hall from 11.30am.
The day will end with a concert at St Peter’s Church at 6.30pm, performing for families, friends and guests. The concert will be the first such performance in the newly refurbished building in White Hart Street.
You may also want to watch:
Collections will be made throughout the day for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospice.
There is no charge for the day, made possible through the support of Thetford Grammar School, Coach Services of Thetford and Thetford Town Council.
- 1 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 2 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 3 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 4 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 5 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 6 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 7 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 8 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns
- 9 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 10 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org