Norfolk charity celebrates helping 50 people get back into work
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk charity is celebrating after it helped get 50 people back into a work environment.
Full Steam Ahead at Charles Burrell Centre, Thetford, is a community based project helping people secure work opportunities.
It recently secured its 30th participant into full-time employment and helped a further 20 get work experience in a range of industries.
Lyn Keane, project manager for Full Steam Ahead said; "We're very pleased to have been able to support so many people over the past year and we're looking forward to the next 12 months."
Support provided includes practical work experience opportunities, training provision, mentoring and help with job application forms and CV writing
You may also want to watch:
Full Steam Ahead is funded through the LIFT scheme, financed by the European Social Fund and administered by Norfolk County Council.
For more information about Full Steam Ahead email email@example.com.
- 1 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 2 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 3 International designer asked to create ambitious vision for Thetford
- 4 Two men due in court over rave at Thetford Forest
- 5 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 6 Tips for families with Special Educational Needs children in lockdown
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 9 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 10 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say