Norfolk charity celebrates helping 50 people get back into work
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk charity is celebrating after it helped get 50 people back into a work environment.
Full Steam Ahead at Charles Burrell Centre, Thetford, is a community based project helping people secure work opportunities.
It recently secured its 30th participant into full-time employment and helped a further 20 get work experience in a range of industries.
Lyn Keane, project manager for Full Steam Ahead said; "We're very pleased to have been able to support so many people over the past year and we're looking forward to the next 12 months."
Support provided includes practical work experience opportunities, training provision, mentoring and help with job application forms and CV writing
You may also want to watch:
Full Steam Ahead is funded through the LIFT scheme, financed by the European Social Fund and administered by Norfolk County Council.
For more information about Full Steam Ahead email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Road closed and two people taken to hospital following Lakenheath crash
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 6 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 7 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 8 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 9 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 10 An A to Z of East Anglian cider