Norfolk charity celebrates helping 50 people get back into work
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk charity is celebrating after it helped get 50 people back into a work environment.
Full Steam Ahead at Charles Burrell Centre, Thetford, is a community based project helping people secure work opportunities.
It recently secured its 30th participant into full-time employment and helped a further 20 get work experience in a range of industries.
Lyn Keane, project manager for Full Steam Ahead said; "We're very pleased to have been able to support so many people over the past year and we're looking forward to the next 12 months."
Support provided includes practical work experience opportunities, training provision, mentoring and help with job application forms and CV writing
You may also want to watch:
Full Steam Ahead is funded through the LIFT scheme, financed by the European Social Fund and administered by Norfolk County Council.
For more information about Full Steam Ahead email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 2 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 3 Town's county councillors vow to tackle neglected underpasses
- 4 Masked burglar hit victim with fake gun and threatened to shoot family dog
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Rush to save school proms from being axed
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Drug-driver's pickup cannoned off-duty detective's car into oncoming traffic
- 9 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 10 Tributes flood in for Dad's Army superfan and family man Neville