Pub’s beer offer for football fans watching the World Cup
- Credit: Archant
Football fans in Thetford will be able to enjoy free beer while watching the World Cup this summer.
From Thursday, June 14 The Chase, on Newtown, will be giving away free pints of a limited edition beer created by former footballer and now pundit Chris Kamara.
The light ale, aptly named ‘un-BEER-lievable’, will be available to anyone who watches the football at the pub and downloads the free Greene King Season Ticket app.
Mark Reardon, general manager at The Chase, said: “With a packed summer of sport to enjoy, it’s the perfect time to gather your mates together for a night at the pub.
“This year though, we’re giving locals an extra reason to swap their sofa spectating for the unbeatable atmosphere of the pub – with a pint of beer they didn’t have to pay for.”
You may also want to watch:
Alternative complimentary drinks are available on request including, pints on draught and soft drinks.
- 1 Road closed and two people taken to hospital following Lakenheath crash
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 6 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 7 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 8 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 9 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 10 An A to Z of East Anglian cider