Pub’s beer offer for football fans watching the World Cup
- Credit: Archant
Football fans in Thetford will be able to enjoy free beer while watching the World Cup this summer.
From Thursday, June 14 The Chase, on Newtown, will be giving away free pints of a limited edition beer created by former footballer and now pundit Chris Kamara.
The light ale, aptly named ‘un-BEER-lievable’, will be available to anyone who watches the football at the pub and downloads the free Greene King Season Ticket app.
Mark Reardon, general manager at The Chase, said: “With a packed summer of sport to enjoy, it’s the perfect time to gather your mates together for a night at the pub.
“This year though, we’re giving locals an extra reason to swap their sofa spectating for the unbeatable atmosphere of the pub – with a pint of beer they didn’t have to pay for.”
You may also want to watch:
Alternative complimentary drinks are available on request including, pints on draught and soft drinks.
- 1 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 2 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 3 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 4 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 5 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 8 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 9 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 10 Find out who made the Norfolk Day Drabble writing competition shortlist