Community pub to hold real ale beer festival with gin and prosecco bar
- Credit: Archant
A community pub will be holding its second annual beer festival this weekend.
More than 40 real ales and ciders, many from Norfolk and Suffolk, will be available at the event hosted by the Fox Inn, Garboldisham, near Diss.
The three-day festival will also include a gin, Pimm’s and prosecco bar.
The event will have something for all the family with a range of street food and ice cream and live music.
It all kicks-off on Friday between 5pm and 11pm and continues on Saturday from 12pm until 11pm and Sunday from 12pm until 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Closed for nine years, the pub was acquired by a community group in 2016.
A micropub was launched later that year.
- 1 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 2 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 3 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
- 4 A11 reopens following earlier collision
- 5 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Man found near air base with gun, axe and lock knife sentenced
- 8 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 9 Military drones to fly above Norfolk RAF base
- 10 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
It is now open three days a week, with a number of events held, while work to restore the Grade-II listed building takes place.
A group of 30 dedicated volunteers help with the running of the pub.
For more information visit the Fox Inn website.