Community pub to hold real ale beer festival with gin and prosecco bar
- Credit: Archant
A community pub will be holding its second annual beer festival this weekend.
More than 40 real ales and ciders, many from Norfolk and Suffolk, will be available at the event hosted by the Fox Inn, Garboldisham, near Diss.
The three-day festival will also include a gin, Pimm’s and prosecco bar.
The event will have something for all the family with a range of street food and ice cream and live music.
It all kicks-off on Friday between 5pm and 11pm and continues on Saturday from 12pm until 11pm and Sunday from 12pm until 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Closed for nine years, the pub was acquired by a community group in 2016.
A micropub was launched later that year.
- 1 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 2 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 5 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 8 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 9 Suffolk serviceman named among America's top 12 airmen
- 10 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
It is now open three days a week, with a number of events held, while work to restore the Grade-II listed building takes place.
A group of 30 dedicated volunteers help with the running of the pub.
For more information visit the Fox Inn website.