Community pub to hold real ale beer festival with gin and prosecco bar
- Credit: Archant
A community pub will be holding its second annual beer festival this weekend.
More than 40 real ales and ciders, many from Norfolk and Suffolk, will be available at the event hosted by the Fox Inn, Garboldisham, near Diss.
The three-day festival will also include a gin, Pimm’s and prosecco bar.
The event will have something for all the family with a range of street food and ice cream and live music.
It all kicks-off on Friday between 5pm and 11pm and continues on Saturday from 12pm until 11pm and Sunday from 12pm until 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Closed for nine years, the pub was acquired by a community group in 2016.
A micropub was launched later that year.
- 1 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 2 Pub safety fears disrupt town museum reopening
- 3 Suffolk adhering to lockdown three restrictions as much as first lockdown, data shows
- 4 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 5 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 6 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 7 Care home residents get taste of skydiving and rollercoasters
- 8 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 9 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 10 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
It is now open three days a week, with a number of events held, while work to restore the Grade-II listed building takes place.
A group of 30 dedicated volunteers help with the running of the pub.
For more information visit the Fox Inn website.