Community pub to hold real ale beer festival with gin and prosecco bar
- Credit: Archant
A community pub will be holding its second annual beer festival this weekend.
More than 40 real ales and ciders, many from Norfolk and Suffolk, will be available at the event hosted by the Fox Inn, Garboldisham, near Diss.
The three-day festival will also include a gin, Pimm’s and prosecco bar.
The event will have something for all the family with a range of street food and ice cream and live music.
It all kicks-off on Friday between 5pm and 11pm and continues on Saturday from 12pm until 11pm and Sunday from 12pm until 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Closed for nine years, the pub was acquired by a community group in 2016.
A micropub was launched later that year.
- 1 What is the fuel situation looking like in Thetford?
- 2 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
- 3 How 'inadequate' school is making strides towards 'bright future'
- 4 Van overturns while trying to enter A11 petrol station
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 7 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 8 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 9 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 10 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
It is now open three days a week, with a number of events held, while work to restore the Grade-II listed building takes place.
A group of 30 dedicated volunteers help with the running of the pub.
For more information visit the Fox Inn website.