Community pub to hold real ale beer festival with gin and prosecco bar
- Credit: Archant
A community pub will be holding its second annual beer festival this weekend.
More than 40 real ales and ciders, many from Norfolk and Suffolk, will be available at the event hosted by the Fox Inn, Garboldisham, near Diss.
The three-day festival will also include a gin, Pimm’s and prosecco bar.
The event will have something for all the family with a range of street food and ice cream and live music.
It all kicks-off on Friday between 5pm and 11pm and continues on Saturday from 12pm until 11pm and Sunday from 12pm until 5pm.
Closed for nine years, the pub was acquired by a community group in 2016.
A micropub was launched later that year.
- 1 Roads to have speed limit cut to 30mph after death sparks campaign
- 2 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 3 'A posy fit for a Queen' - Winners crowned in school Jubilee competition
- 4 Escaped cows block traffic on A1065 in Suffolk
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Education bursary worth £1,000 launched to mark Queen's Jubilee
- 9 WATCH: Big Jet TV films at RAF Lakenheath to mark new Top Gun movie
- 10 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
It is now open three days a week, with a number of events held, while work to restore the Grade-II listed building takes place.
A group of 30 dedicated volunteers help with the running of the pub.
For more information visit the Fox Inn website.