Four car crash on the A11 at Thetford
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Four cars were involved in a crash which closed the northbound carriageway of the A11 at Thetford for a short time.
Police were called at 2.30pm this afternoon (Friday, February 9) to the incident which took place between on the Norwich-bound carriageway on the A134 and A1066 roundabout.
One of the cars involved flipped onto its roof.
However a police spokesman said only minor injuries were reported.
Two fire crews were also sent to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The northbound carriage was closed between 3.40pm and 4pm to allow for recovery of the vehicles and for Highways England to clear the road.
Keep up-to-date with traffic across the county by checking the EDP live traffic map.
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 3 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 6 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 7 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 8 Investigation launched after swan killed by illegal fishing net
- 9 Three people - including two teens - injured in shotgun attack
- 10 Four men to appear in court charged with shooting incident