Four car crash on the A11 at Thetford
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Four cars were involved in a crash which closed the northbound carriageway of the A11 at Thetford for a short time.
Police were called at 2.30pm this afternoon (Friday, February 9) to the incident which took place between on the Norwich-bound carriageway on the A134 and A1066 roundabout.
One of the cars involved flipped onto its roof.
However a police spokesman said only minor injuries were reported.
Two fire crews were also sent to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The northbound carriage was closed between 3.40pm and 4pm to allow for recovery of the vehicles and for Highways England to clear the road.
Keep up-to-date with traffic across the county by checking the EDP live traffic map.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Brandon bungalow blaze thought to be started by faulty boiler
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 5 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 8 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 9 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 10 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford