Flagship warehouse plan backed
The first stage of a new business park in Thetford has been given the green light.Century Logistics was granted planning permission on Monday to build a new warehouse and distribu-tion facility on greenfield land near its Brunel Way headquarters.
The first stage of a new business park in Thetford has been given the green light.
Century Logistics was granted planning permission on Monday to build a new warehouse and distribu-tion facility on greenfield land near its Brunel Way headquarters.
The almost 10-acre site, which has been identified for commercial use since 1989, will create 12,660 sq m of new space for the logistics firm and form part of the Thetford Enterprise Park.
The 44-acre business park and hotel development currently has outline planning permission and has funding to cover its infrastructure costs. Temporary access for the Century Logistics project is set to be created off Brunel Way until the main access road for the enterprise park is constructed.
You may also want to watch:
Stephen Basey Fisher, managing director of Century Logistics, said: “It is a flagship facility and it is a significant development for Thetford and Breckland.”
- 1 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 4 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 7 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 8 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 9 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 10 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns