Flagship warehouse plan backed
The first stage of a new business park in Thetford has been given the green light.Century Logistics was granted planning permission on Monday to build a new warehouse and distribu-tion facility on greenfield land near its Brunel Way headquarters.
The first stage of a new business park in Thetford has been given the green light.
Century Logistics was granted planning permission on Monday to build a new warehouse and distribu-tion facility on greenfield land near its Brunel Way headquarters.
The almost 10-acre site, which has been identified for commercial use since 1989, will create 12,660 sq m of new space for the logistics firm and form part of the Thetford Enterprise Park.
The 44-acre business park and hotel development currently has outline planning permission and has funding to cover its infrastructure costs. Temporary access for the Century Logistics project is set to be created off Brunel Way until the main access road for the enterprise park is constructed.
You may also want to watch:
Stephen Basey Fisher, managing director of Century Logistics, said: “It is a flagship facility and it is a significant development for Thetford and Breckland.”
- 1 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 2 Emotional great grandma meets nine-month-old twins for first time
- 3 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 4 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 5 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 7 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 8 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 10 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why