Flagship grants available for community projects
Community projects across Norfolk could benefit from a new �51,500 funding scheme from housing provider Flagship.
Grants from the Community Initiative Fund will help people to improve the areas where they live.
The grants can be used for new projects or new initiatives within an existing project which benefits customers as well as the community.
Flagship received a �10,000 cheque from Vinci Facilities at the launch, at Keswick Hall near Norwich, and Aaron Services Ltd has already contributed �1,500 to the fund.
Peter Lakey, Flagship chairman, said: “We are extremely grateful for the financial support Vinci Facilities and Aaron Services have given. This partnership approach to the Community Initiative Fund will help Flagship continue to engage with its customers, creating places where people want to live.”
You may also want to watch:
Vinci Facilities divisional director, Gary Nunn, added: “We believe that organisations such as ourselves have a responsibility to help support and develop the communities with whom we interact to ensure that they thrive and grow for the benefit of both the present and future generations.
“We are delighted to support Flagship’s Community Initiative Fund. This is a fantastic example of how Flagship and Vinci can come together to make a positive difference to the lives of the residents living within the Flagship community and is something we will be pleased to support for many years to come”.
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 5 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 6 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 10 A11 reopens after pigs escaped onto road
The deadline for funding applications is September 30. For an application pack, visit www.flagship-housing.co.uk or call 01603 255414.