Firefighters tackle Center Parcs blaze

Firefighters were called to a holiday complex in Suffolk after a blaze was reported in a launderette.

Firefighters were called to a holiday complex in Suffolk after a blaze was reported in a launderette.

Crews from Brandon and Thetford were sent to Center Parcs in Elveden at 6.20am today as a result of a small fire involving an industrial tumble dryer.

The incident had been brought under control by 7.08am.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter