Find Me a Family: Can you give Amber a loving home?
- Credit: Archant
The best things do not always come in small packages, as one-year-old Great Dane cross Amber shows perfectly.
However with such a size comes an amazing amount of love and affection to give to the right family.
Kate Brewster, Dogs Trust Snetterton supporter relations officer, said: “Amber is a bright girl who loves learning and already knows her basic commands.
“This leggy lass sometimes forgets her size so would appreciate a home that can help her socialisation and make her feel calm in new situations, whilst building her confidence at the same time.
“Amber is a friendly girl with a lot of love to give. She adores cuddles and will often try and sit on your lap!
“Ideally she would like a family with experience of large breeds, who can cater for her dietary needs - she eats around a 1kg a day!
“Amber really is a beautiful girl who wins over the hearts of everyone she meets and in a loving capable home she will be such a rewarding and loyal companion.”
- 1 First-time publicans transform their local and are already winning awards
- 2 Seven Suffolk villages that have received national recognition
- 3 More F-35 squadrons to be stationed in Suffolk to boost US presence
- 4 Remarkable life of the Duleep Singhs explored in new exhibition
- 5 Pair accused of dangerous driving on A11 set for court
- 6 Try roasties topped with pulled pork at town’s new street food business
- 7 Chase Star to perform at Thetford comedy club
- 8 What the average Norfolk house price can buy you in the county's towns
- 9 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 10 First cases of monkeypox reported in Suffolk
To find out more about Amber please contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 01953 498566 or visit her and the team at North End Road, Snetterton NR16 2LD.