Find Me a Family: Can you give Amber a loving home?
- Credit: Archant
The best things do not always come in small packages, as one-year-old Great Dane cross Amber shows perfectly.
However with such a size comes an amazing amount of love and affection to give to the right family.
Kate Brewster, Dogs Trust Snetterton supporter relations officer, said: “Amber is a bright girl who loves learning and already knows her basic commands.
“This leggy lass sometimes forgets her size so would appreciate a home that can help her socialisation and make her feel calm in new situations, whilst building her confidence at the same time.
“Amber is a friendly girl with a lot of love to give. She adores cuddles and will often try and sit on your lap!
You may also want to watch:
“Ideally she would like a family with experience of large breeds, who can cater for her dietary needs - she eats around a 1kg a day!
“Amber really is a beautiful girl who wins over the hearts of everyone she meets and in a loving capable home she will be such a rewarding and loyal companion.”
- 1 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 2 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 6 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
- 7 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 10 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
To find out more about Amber please contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 01953 498566 or visit her and the team at North End Road, Snetterton NR16 2LD.