Find Me a Family: Can you give Amber a loving home?
- Credit: Archant
The best things do not always come in small packages, as one-year-old Great Dane cross Amber shows perfectly.
However with such a size comes an amazing amount of love and affection to give to the right family.
Kate Brewster, Dogs Trust Snetterton supporter relations officer, said: “Amber is a bright girl who loves learning and already knows her basic commands.
“This leggy lass sometimes forgets her size so would appreciate a home that can help her socialisation and make her feel calm in new situations, whilst building her confidence at the same time.
“Amber is a friendly girl with a lot of love to give. She adores cuddles and will often try and sit on your lap!
You may also want to watch:
“Ideally she would like a family with experience of large breeds, who can cater for her dietary needs - she eats around a 1kg a day!
“Amber really is a beautiful girl who wins over the hearts of everyone she meets and in a loving capable home she will be such a rewarding and loyal companion.”
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
- 7 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 8 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 9 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 10 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
To find out more about Amber please contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 01953 498566 or visit her and the team at North End Road, Snetterton NR16 2LD.