Find Me a Family: Can you give Amber a loving home?
- Credit: Archant
The best things do not always come in small packages, as one-year-old Great Dane cross Amber shows perfectly.
However with such a size comes an amazing amount of love and affection to give to the right family.
Kate Brewster, Dogs Trust Snetterton supporter relations officer, said: “Amber is a bright girl who loves learning and already knows her basic commands.
“This leggy lass sometimes forgets her size so would appreciate a home that can help her socialisation and make her feel calm in new situations, whilst building her confidence at the same time.
“Amber is a friendly girl with a lot of love to give. She adores cuddles and will often try and sit on your lap!
You may also want to watch:
“Ideally she would like a family with experience of large breeds, who can cater for her dietary needs - she eats around a 1kg a day!
“Amber really is a beautiful girl who wins over the hearts of everyone she meets and in a loving capable home she will be such a rewarding and loyal companion.”
- 1 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 2 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 3 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 6 WATCH: Norfolk troops train ahead of peacekeeping mission in Mali
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 9 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 10 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
To find out more about Amber please contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 01953 498566 or visit her and the team at North End Road, Snetterton NR16 2LD.