Final Thetford Forest act announced
Scouting for Girls have been announced as the final act to perform in a series of concerts in Thetford Forest.
Scouting for Girls have been announced as the final act to perform in a series of concerts in Thetford Forest - tickets for two of which have already sold out.
The band, which recently celebrated a number one spot with the single This Aint a Love Song, will play on Thursday, July 8 as part of Forestry Commission Live Music 2010.
The gigs have grown in popularity year on year and tickets for Keane and Simply Red, which were previously announced, have sold out.
A full list of previous acts announced are Keane, Thursday, June 10, Simply Red, Friday, 11 June, Doves, Saturday, June 12, The Saturdays, Friday, July 9, and Katie Melua, Saturday, July 10.
You may also want to watch:
Scouting for Girls tickets will go on sale at 9am on Thursday, April 29 and are available from the Forestry commission box-office on 01842 814612 or online at forestry.gov.uk/music.
- 1 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 2 Hope and caution - How Thetford is preparing to come out of lockdown
- 3 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 4 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 5 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash
- 6 Friends pay tribute to war heroes with walking marathon effort
- 7 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 8 'He cried, I cried' - Loved ones reunited through care home's pilot test scheme
- 9 A1066 to close for five more nights
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show