Final Thetford Forest act announced
Scouting for Girls have been announced as the final act to perform in a series of concerts in Thetford Forest.
Scouting for Girls have been announced as the final act to perform in a series of concerts in Thetford Forest - tickets for two of which have already sold out.
The band, which recently celebrated a number one spot with the single This Aint a Love Song, will play on Thursday, July 8 as part of Forestry Commission Live Music 2010.
The gigs have grown in popularity year on year and tickets for Keane and Simply Red, which were previously announced, have sold out.
A full list of previous acts announced are Keane, Thursday, June 10, Simply Red, Friday, 11 June, Doves, Saturday, June 12, The Saturdays, Friday, July 9, and Katie Melua, Saturday, July 10.
You may also want to watch:
Scouting for Girls tickets will go on sale at 9am on Thursday, April 29 and are available from the Forestry commission box-office on 01842 814612 or online at forestry.gov.uk/music.
- 1 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 2 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 3 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
- 4 A11 reopens following earlier collision
- 5 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Man found near air base with gun, axe and lock knife sentenced
- 8 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 9 Military drones to fly above Norfolk RAF base
- 10 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier