Final Thetford Forest act announced
Scouting for Girls have been announced as the final act to perform in a series of concerts in Thetford Forest.
Scouting for Girls have been announced as the final act to perform in a series of concerts in Thetford Forest - tickets for two of which have already sold out.
The band, which recently celebrated a number one spot with the single This Aint a Love Song, will play on Thursday, July 8 as part of Forestry Commission Live Music 2010.
The gigs have grown in popularity year on year and tickets for Keane and Simply Red, which were previously announced, have sold out.
A full list of previous acts announced are Keane, Thursday, June 10, Simply Red, Friday, 11 June, Doves, Saturday, June 12, The Saturdays, Friday, July 9, and Katie Melua, Saturday, July 10.
You may also want to watch:
Scouting for Girls tickets will go on sale at 9am on Thursday, April 29 and are available from the Forestry commission box-office on 01842 814612 or online at forestry.gov.uk/music.
- 1 Plans submitted for Center Parcs-inspired retirement village
- 2 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 3 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 4 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 5 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together
- 6 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 'Fantastic' students donate funds from cancelled prom to children's hospice
- 9 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 10 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall