Final Thetford Forest act announced
Scouting for Girls have been announced as the final act to perform in a series of concerts in Thetford Forest.
Scouting for Girls have been announced as the final act to perform in a series of concerts in Thetford Forest - tickets for two of which have already sold out.
The band, which recently celebrated a number one spot with the single This Aint a Love Song, will play on Thursday, July 8 as part of Forestry Commission Live Music 2010.
The gigs have grown in popularity year on year and tickets for Keane and Simply Red, which were previously announced, have sold out.
A full list of previous acts announced are Keane, Thursday, June 10, Simply Red, Friday, 11 June, Doves, Saturday, June 12, The Saturdays, Friday, July 9, and Katie Melua, Saturday, July 10.
You may also want to watch:
Scouting for Girls tickets will go on sale at 9am on Thursday, April 29 and are available from the Forestry commission box-office on 01842 814612 or online at forestry.gov.uk/music.
- 1 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 2 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 3 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 4 Farm's 'Goats at Home' service booms after lockdown
- 5 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 6 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 7 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 8 Thetford Forest invites runners to enjoy fresh air and scenery
- 9 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs