Ex-EastEnders star Ricky Groves to entertain guests at Norfolk charity dinner
- Credit: Archant
Former EastEnders actor Ricky Groves will help to entertain guests at a charity dinner.
The event at the Thomas Paine Hotel in Thetford will see proceeds split between East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) and Thetford and District Dementia Support.
Gez Chetal, who owns the hotel, said: “We’re really looking forward to raising more funds this year. It’s always a pleasure to donate monies to worthy causes, especially when you’re enjoying yourself, with our special guests adding a touch of spice for the night.”
Last year’s charity dinner raised more than £1,600 for EACH.
The dinner on Friday, March 30 will start at 7pm. Tickets are £35 per person, a fee that includes a three-course set meal.
You may also want to watch:
Singer Lucia Matisse will also provide entertainment.
For bookings call 01842 750372 or email email@example.com
- 1 What is the fuel situation looking like in Thetford?
- 2 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
- 3 How 'inadequate' school is making strides towards 'bright future'
- 4 Van overturns while trying to enter A11 petrol station
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 7 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 8 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 9 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 10 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told