Ex-EastEnders star Ricky Groves to entertain guests at Norfolk charity dinner
- Credit: Archant
Former EastEnders actor Ricky Groves will help to entertain guests at a charity dinner.
The event at the Thomas Paine Hotel in Thetford will see proceeds split between East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) and Thetford and District Dementia Support.
Gez Chetal, who owns the hotel, said: “We’re really looking forward to raising more funds this year. It’s always a pleasure to donate monies to worthy causes, especially when you’re enjoying yourself, with our special guests adding a touch of spice for the night.”
Last year’s charity dinner raised more than £1,600 for EACH.
The dinner on Friday, March 30 will start at 7pm. Tickets are £35 per person, a fee that includes a three-course set meal.
You may also want to watch:
Singer Lucia Matisse will also provide entertainment.
For bookings call 01842 750372 or email email@example.com
- 1 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Suffolk adhering to lockdown three restrictions as much as first lockdown, data shows
- 4 Pub safety fears disrupt town museum reopening
- 5 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 6 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 7 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 8 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 9 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 10 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales