Euston Rural Pastimes show set to celebrate all things East Anglian
- Credit: East Anglian Game and Country Fa
All things East Anglian are set to be celebrated at this year’s Rural Pastimes show.
The annual celebration of rural pursuits will have a host of the region's past times on show with classic cars and motorbikes, traction and stationary engines, crafts and animals.
Hosted on June 9 at Euston Park, Suffolk, there will be a number of activities in and outside of the ring celebrating all aspects of country life.
How farmers and landowners have worked with dogs will be displayed with hound meet and greats, gun dog scurries and sheep dog shows.
The event started in 1990 when Honington Church was in need of repairs.
You may also want to watch:
The early shows were based around a large show ring where spectators were entertained by parades of farm vehicles and animals.
Now in its 27th year, the event has raised more than £523,000 for its selected charities.
- 1 RAF base warns of increased Apache helicopter flying activity
- 2 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 3 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 4 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 5 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 6 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 7 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 8 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 9 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns
- 10 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor