Euston Rural Pastimes show set to celebrate all things East Anglian
- Credit: East Anglian Game and Country Fa
All things East Anglian are set to be celebrated at this year’s Rural Pastimes show.
The annual celebration of rural pursuits will have a host of the region's past times on show with classic cars and motorbikes, traction and stationary engines, crafts and animals.
Hosted on June 9 at Euston Park, Suffolk, there will be a number of activities in and outside of the ring celebrating all aspects of country life.
How farmers and landowners have worked with dogs will be displayed with hound meet and greats, gun dog scurries and sheep dog shows.
The event started in 1990 when Honington Church was in need of repairs.
You may also want to watch:
The early shows were based around a large show ring where spectators were entertained by parades of farm vehicles and animals.
Now in its 27th year, the event has raised more than £523,000 for its selected charities.
- 1 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 2 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 3 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 6 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 7 Police looking for wanted west Suffolk man Darren Pountney
- 8 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 9 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 10 Inquest opens into death of 32-year-old Anthony Hibble