Euston Rural Pastimes show set to celebrate all things East Anglian
- Credit: East Anglian Game and Country Fa
All things East Anglian are set to be celebrated at this year’s Rural Pastimes show.
The annual celebration of rural pursuits will have a host of the region's past times on show with classic cars and motorbikes, traction and stationary engines, crafts and animals.
Hosted on June 9 at Euston Park, Suffolk, there will be a number of activities in and outside of the ring celebrating all aspects of country life.
How farmers and landowners have worked with dogs will be displayed with hound meet and greats, gun dog scurries and sheep dog shows.
The event started in 1990 when Honington Church was in need of repairs.
You may also want to watch:
The early shows were based around a large show ring where spectators were entertained by parades of farm vehicles and animals.
Now in its 27th year, the event has raised more than £523,000 for its selected charities.
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 3 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 6 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 7 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 8 Investigation launched after swan killed by illegal fishing net
- 9 Grade II-listed pub could be turned into six flats
- 10 Three people - including two teens - injured in shotgun attack