Beautiful stately home to open in aid of British Red Cross
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A beautiful country house and its gardens will open to the public to raise money for the British Red Cross.
The Duke and Duchess of Grafton, the owners of Euston Hall, near Thetford, will allow visitors to see the glorious gardens as well as take a look inside the historic hall on Saturday, July 21.
All money raised will go towards supporting people living in crisis in Suffolk and Norfolk.
The Duke, Harry Grafton, said: “We are incredibly proud to open for British Cross. It is a fantastic charity and one we fully support.
“We have been working hard to ensure the garden and the hall are in the best shape possible for guests to enjoy”
You may also want to watch:
Guided tours of the hall with access to the gardens, church and watermill will cost £12, entrance to the gardens, watermill and church will cost £7. Children under 12 go free.
Coffee, tea and cake will be available.
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 6 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 7 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 10 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
The event will take place between 10am and 2pm.