Beautiful stately home to open in aid of British Red Cross
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A beautiful country house and its gardens will open to the public to raise money for the British Red Cross.
The Duke and Duchess of Grafton, the owners of Euston Hall, near Thetford, will allow visitors to see the glorious gardens as well as take a look inside the historic hall on Saturday, July 21.
All money raised will go towards supporting people living in crisis in Suffolk and Norfolk.
The Duke, Harry Grafton, said: “We are incredibly proud to open for British Cross. It is a fantastic charity and one we fully support.
“We have been working hard to ensure the garden and the hall are in the best shape possible for guests to enjoy”
You may also want to watch:
Guided tours of the hall with access to the gardens, church and watermill will cost £12, entrance to the gardens, watermill and church will cost £7. Children under 12 go free.
Coffee, tea and cake will be available.
- 1 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall
- 2 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 3 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 4 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 5 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 6 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 7 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 8 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 9 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 10 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
The event will take place between 10am and 2pm.