Beautiful stately home to open in aid of British Red Cross
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A beautiful country house and its gardens will open to the public to raise money for the British Red Cross.
The Duke and Duchess of Grafton, the owners of Euston Hall, near Thetford, will allow visitors to see the glorious gardens as well as take a look inside the historic hall on Saturday, July 21.
All money raised will go towards supporting people living in crisis in Suffolk and Norfolk.
The Duke, Harry Grafton, said: “We are incredibly proud to open for British Cross. It is a fantastic charity and one we fully support.
“We have been working hard to ensure the garden and the hall are in the best shape possible for guests to enjoy”
You may also want to watch:
Guided tours of the hall with access to the gardens, church and watermill will cost £12, entrance to the gardens, watermill and church will cost £7. Children under 12 go free.
Coffee, tea and cake will be available.
- 1 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 2 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 5 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 8 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 9 Suffolk serviceman named among America's top 12 airmen
- 10 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
The event will take place between 10am and 2pm.