Entire house converted into cannabis factory
- Credit: Archant
A cannabis factory with around 160 plants was dismantled in Brandon.
Mildenhall Police said on Twitter that an entire house in Brandon had been converted into a cannabis factory, with the suspects in custody.
The dismantling of the factory was linked to the earlier discovery of a large amount of cannabis buds found in a toilet in Thetford.
Three men, two in their 30s and one in his 40s, were arrested and taken into custody in relation to the discoveries.
Mildenhall Police said: “NRT and SNT have just completed dismantling a cannabis factory in Brandon. Approximately 160 plants located after the entire house had been converted. Suspects are with us in custody.”
You may also want to watch:
On Monday evening, Sergeant Marcus Wall, of Norfolk police, wrote in a Twitter post that more cannabis had been found in a vehicle and “the electricity supply has been bypassed at the addresses”.
He added a further arrest had been made.
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 4 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 5 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 10 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist