Entire house converted into cannabis factory
- Credit: Archant
A cannabis factory with around 160 plants was dismantled in Brandon.
Mildenhall Police said on Twitter that an entire house in Brandon had been converted into a cannabis factory, with the suspects in custody.
The dismantling of the factory was linked to the earlier discovery of a large amount of cannabis buds found in a toilet in Thetford.
Three men, two in their 30s and one in his 40s, were arrested and taken into custody in relation to the discoveries.
Mildenhall Police said: “NRT and SNT have just completed dismantling a cannabis factory in Brandon. Approximately 160 plants located after the entire house had been converted. Suspects are with us in custody.”
You may also want to watch:
On Monday evening, Sergeant Marcus Wall, of Norfolk police, wrote in a Twitter post that more cannabis had been found in a vehicle and “the electricity supply has been bypassed at the addresses”.
He added a further arrest had been made.
- 1 Two men due in court over rave at Thetford Forest
- 2 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 3 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 4 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 5 International designer asked to create ambitious vision for Thetford
- 6 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 7 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 8 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 9 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 10 Tips for families with Special Educational Needs children in lockdown