Entire house converted into cannabis factory
- Credit: Archant
A cannabis factory with around 160 plants was dismantled in Brandon.
Mildenhall Police said on Twitter that an entire house in Brandon had been converted into a cannabis factory, with the suspects in custody.
The dismantling of the factory was linked to the earlier discovery of a large amount of cannabis buds found in a toilet in Thetford.
Three men, two in their 30s and one in his 40s, were arrested and taken into custody in relation to the discoveries.
Mildenhall Police said: “NRT and SNT have just completed dismantling a cannabis factory in Brandon. Approximately 160 plants located after the entire house had been converted. Suspects are with us in custody.”
You may also want to watch:
On Monday evening, Sergeant Marcus Wall, of Norfolk police, wrote in a Twitter post that more cannabis had been found in a vehicle and “the electricity supply has been bypassed at the addresses”.
He added a further arrest had been made.
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 5 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 6 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 10 From infighting to foreign secretary - Elizabeth Truss' rise to success