Car show which raised more than £50,000 returns for third year
- Credit: Archant
Car enthusiasts will have another date to add to their diary as a classic car show returns for a third year after raising more than £50,000 for charity.
More than 240 cars will be at the Elveden Classic Car Show at the Elvedon Estate, Suffolk, on Sunday, June 2.
The show raises money for the NSPCC. To celebrate the charity's 125th anniversary it is looking for 125 businesses to raise money for its Speak Out Stay Safe schools service.
Ann Totman, NSPCC West Suffolk chairman, said: "The Elveden Classic Car Show really is one of the events we most look forward to each year, it's a great day out for all the family in picturesque surroundings.
"By donating to our 125th anniversary campaign this year the event will help us reach more children across Suffolk with important messages about staying safe from abuse and neglect."
You may also want to watch:
The show runs from 10am to 3.30pm with entry costing £5 for adults, £3 for children.
For more information go to elvedencarshow.co.uk
- 1 7 of the best indoor activities in Norfolk
- 2 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 3 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 4 Masked burglar hit victim with fake gun and threatened to shoot family dog
- 5 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 6 Flood-torn community 'in fear' every time it rains
- 7 Town's county councillors vow to tackle neglected underpasses
- 8 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 9 Norfolk police ready extra officers for delayed Covid 'Freedom Day'
- 10 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle