Car show which raised more than £50,000 returns for third year
- Credit: Archant
Car enthusiasts will have another date to add to their diary as a classic car show returns for a third year after raising more than £50,000 for charity.
More than 240 cars will be at the Elveden Classic Car Show at the Elvedon Estate, Suffolk, on Sunday, June 2.
The show raises money for the NSPCC. To celebrate the charity's 125th anniversary it is looking for 125 businesses to raise money for its Speak Out Stay Safe schools service.
Ann Totman, NSPCC West Suffolk chairman, said: "The Elveden Classic Car Show really is one of the events we most look forward to each year, it's a great day out for all the family in picturesque surroundings.
"By donating to our 125th anniversary campaign this year the event will help us reach more children across Suffolk with important messages about staying safe from abuse and neglect."
The show runs from 10am to 3.30pm with entry costing £5 for adults, £3 for children.
For more information go to elvedencarshow.co.uk
- 1 Woman accused of stealing £11k of printer ink across East Anglia
- 2 Driver sustains neck injuries in two-vehicle crash near Thetford
- 3 Schoolgirl racially abused by boys in Mildenhall play park
- 4 The photographer with an eye for catching dogs in flight
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 Robber armed with Taser steals cash from Mildenhall shop
- 7 'Dishonest to the core' burglar jailed for four years
- 8 The artist who paints portraits to honour frontline workers
- 9 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 10 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products