Car show which raised more than £50,000 returns for third year
- Credit: Archant
Car enthusiasts will have another date to add to their diary as a classic car show returns for a third year after raising more than £50,000 for charity.
More than 240 cars will be at the Elveden Classic Car Show at the Elvedon Estate, Suffolk, on Sunday, June 2.
The show raises money for the NSPCC. To celebrate the charity's 125th anniversary it is looking for 125 businesses to raise money for its Speak Out Stay Safe schools service.
Ann Totman, NSPCC West Suffolk chairman, said: "The Elveden Classic Car Show really is one of the events we most look forward to each year, it's a great day out for all the family in picturesque surroundings.
"By donating to our 125th anniversary campaign this year the event will help us reach more children across Suffolk with important messages about staying safe from abuse and neglect."
You may also want to watch:
The show runs from 10am to 3.30pm with entry costing £5 for adults, £3 for children.
For more information go to elvedencarshow.co.uk
- 1 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 2 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 3 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 4 Thetford Forest invites runners to enjoy fresh air and scenery
- 5 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 6 Farm's 'Goats at Home' service booms after lockdown
- 7 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 8 Concerns wait for plan review could open door to 'aggressive' development
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town