Car show which raised more than £50,000 returns for third year
- Credit: Archant
Car enthusiasts will have another date to add to their diary as a classic car show returns for a third year after raising more than £50,000 for charity.
More than 240 cars will be at the Elveden Classic Car Show at the Elvedon Estate, Suffolk, on Sunday, June 2.
The show raises money for the NSPCC. To celebrate the charity's 125th anniversary it is looking for 125 businesses to raise money for its Speak Out Stay Safe schools service.
Ann Totman, NSPCC West Suffolk chairman, said: "The Elveden Classic Car Show really is one of the events we most look forward to each year, it's a great day out for all the family in picturesque surroundings.
"By donating to our 125th anniversary campaign this year the event will help us reach more children across Suffolk with important messages about staying safe from abuse and neglect."
You may also want to watch:
The show runs from 10am to 3.30pm with entry costing £5 for adults, £3 for children.
For more information go to elvedencarshow.co.uk
- 1 Parent fined after teens dumped waste at town estate
- 2 Heat map images reveal Norfolk's most popular running routes
- 3 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Plans submitted for Center Parcs-inspired retirement village
- 6 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 7 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 8 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 9 Calls for new hardship fund amid Covid impact and tax rise
- 10 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads