Send a thank you message to your child’s school and teachers
- Credit: St Benet’s MAT
The end of the school year is drawing near, and children will be saying goodbye to the teachers who have made such a big difference.
In an extraordinary year, teachers and school staff have gone above and beyond to make sure they can do their best for children in difficult circumstances.
We are giving children and parents the opportunity to send a message to say thank you.
Whether school staff were brilliant at putting your child at ease during lockdown, or they have helped with homeschooling and been reassuring on the return to classes, we want to hear your thank you messages.
Send them in using the form with the teacher’s name, their school and your child’s name. As an extra special thank you, include a picture of your child alongside your message.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can email your message, together with your name and the name of the school and any images to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will feature as many messages as we can ahead of many schools breaking up for the summer holidays.
- 1 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 2 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 3 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 4 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 5 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 6 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 9 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
- 10 Road closed and two people taken to hospital following Lakenheath crash