Have our towns been forgotten? Share your views at EDP event in Thetford
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Are our towns an afterthought in national debate?
Are you sick of seeing your town miss out on funding while cities splash out on multi-million or even multi-billion pound projects?
The EDP, in conjunction with the Thetford and Brandon Times, is inviting readers and the community to tell us what they think are the issues of living in a British town in 2020.
The EDP Open House event will be held at the Charles Burrell Centre in Thetford on May 1 from 7pm, and tickets are free.
Join our journalists and representatives of local organisations in a one-hour conversation on the future of Norfolk's towns.
You may also want to watch:
Where should money be spent? What needs to be done for the young and old? Who should be driving the change - politicians or the community itself?
Rather than a presentation or speeches, we will be inviting everyone to have their say, and everyone will have a chance to speak if they wish.
- 1 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 2 Mini science centre to feature at town's riverside development
- 3 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 4 A11 reopens following earlier collision
- 5 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Man found near air base with gun, axe and lock knife sentenced
- 8 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 9 Military drones to fly above Norfolk RAF base
- 10 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
All views are welcome, all voices will be heard. Refreshments available.
To book your place, click here to register.