Easter-themed run will take in Thetford sights
- Credit: Archant
An Easter-themed run will take in many of Thetford’s favourite sights.
Organised by Run Breckland, the Thetford 5km Easter Bunny Run will be held on Sunday, April 1.
A fundraiser for local charities participants are encouraged to put on their best Easter-themed fancy dress to have a chance of winning a prize.
Registration starts at 9am and the run will start at 10am from the Guildhall.
The route will take in the priory, Castle Park and the Charles Burrell Museum.
You may also want to watch:
Free tea, coffee and hot cross buns will be served.
Anyone who doesn’t want to run could volunteer to marshal the event.
- 1 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 2 Emotional great grandma meets nine-month-old twins for first time
- 3 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 5 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 6 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk election 2021: No change in Breckland
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
Every finisher will receive a medal and accompanied children are welcome.
Tickets cost £7 and can be bought from Ticket Source.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Run Breckland on Facebook.