Easter-themed run will take in Thetford sights
- Credit: Archant
An Easter-themed run will take in many of Thetford’s favourite sights.
Organised by Run Breckland, the Thetford 5km Easter Bunny Run will be held on Sunday, April 1.
A fundraiser for local charities participants are encouraged to put on their best Easter-themed fancy dress to have a chance of winning a prize.
Registration starts at 9am and the run will start at 10am from the Guildhall.
The route will take in the priory, Castle Park and the Charles Burrell Museum.
You may also want to watch:
Free tea, coffee and hot cross buns will be served.
Anyone who doesn’t want to run could volunteer to marshal the event.
- 1 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 2 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 3 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 4 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 5 Farm's 'Goats at Home' service booms after lockdown
- 6 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 7 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 8 Thetford Forest invites runners to enjoy fresh air and scenery
- 9 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
Every finisher will receive a medal and accompanied children are welcome.
Tickets cost £7 and can be bought from Ticket Source.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Run Breckland on Facebook.