Cyclists complete three-day cycle challenge for EACH
- Credit: Archant
Despite the hot conditions a group of cyclists have completed their 200-mile cycle challenge to raise money for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH).
Ride for Life saw 28 cyclists visit EACH’s three hospices, Ipswich; Milton in Cambridgeshire, and Quidenham, over three day days.
Another three participants completed part of the ride.
Emma Benstead, EACH Norfolk Events Fundraiser, said: “We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who took part across the three days. It really was a phenomenal effort and I believe everyone really enjoyed the event.”
The group set off from Johnston Logistics UK, the event’s sponsors, in Snetterton on Friday and arrived back where they started on Sunday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
All money raised will help EACH to continue providing care and support for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across the region.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 3 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 4 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 8 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 9 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
- 10 Warning over cold callers offering 'free' loft insulation