Cyclists complete three-day cycle challenge for EACH
- Credit: Archant
Despite the hot conditions a group of cyclists have completed their 200-mile cycle challenge to raise money for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH).
Ride for Life saw 28 cyclists visit EACH’s three hospices, Ipswich; Milton in Cambridgeshire, and Quidenham, over three day days.
Another three participants completed part of the ride.
Emma Benstead, EACH Norfolk Events Fundraiser, said: “We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who took part across the three days. It really was a phenomenal effort and I believe everyone really enjoyed the event.”
The group set off from Johnston Logistics UK, the event’s sponsors, in Snetterton on Friday and arrived back where they started on Sunday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
All money raised will help EACH to continue providing care and support for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across the region.
- 1 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 2 Community supermarket provides lifeline - and now more are to open
- 3 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 4 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 5 Thousands of rural homes to benefit from broadband funding
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 10 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show