Cyclists complete three-day cycle challenge for EACH
- Credit: Archant
Despite the hot conditions a group of cyclists have completed their 200-mile cycle challenge to raise money for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH).
Ride for Life saw 28 cyclists visit EACH’s three hospices, Ipswich; Milton in Cambridgeshire, and Quidenham, over three day days.
Another three participants completed part of the ride.
Emma Benstead, EACH Norfolk Events Fundraiser, said: “We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who took part across the three days. It really was a phenomenal effort and I believe everyone really enjoyed the event.”
The group set off from Johnston Logistics UK, the event’s sponsors, in Snetterton on Friday and arrived back where they started on Sunday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
All money raised will help EACH to continue providing care and support for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across the region.
- 1 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 2 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 3 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 6 WATCH: Norfolk troops train ahead of peacekeeping mission in Mali
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 9 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 10 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees