Charity shop coming to Thetford town centre
- Credit: Archant
A new charity shop will be opening in Thetford town centre.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) is opening a clearance shop in Lime Kiln Lane which will trade seven days a week.
As well as offering clothing and bric-a-brac, it will also be the home of the charity's growing eBay team, currently situated in EACH's Retail Distribution Centre in Brunel Way.
Sarah Throssell, EACH shop acquisition manager, said: "We've long had ambitions to open a shop in Thetford and are delighted plans are now well under way.
"We'll also hold larger items here that have historically only been suitable for local auctions."
You may also want to watch:
EACH provides support to families and children with life-threatening conditions across East Anglia. Work is currently being done to complete The nook, a purpose-built hospice that will replace the charity's Quidenham base.
The store is set to open on Thursday, July 25.
- 1 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 2 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 6 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 7 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 8 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 9 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 10 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic